First fight: 2/5

Zayn: Zayn's out with Louis tonight. Which meant (drum roll please) more tattoos! Yay -_- you loved all of Zayn's tattoo's don't get me wrong. You loved how he was so creative and so passionet with his artistic side, hell that's one of the reasons why you fell in love with him in the first place. But this was beginning to be an every weekend thing. Recording studio all week, tattoo spree with Louis all weekend. You never see him anymore. Flipping through the channels, wondering when Zayn's arrival tonight will be you heard the door shut softly. As if they were trying to keep quiet not to wake someone up. Zayn went to the fridge, grabbed a beer and walked into the living room. "oh hey babe didn't know you'd still be up" he smiled. You looked at him and frowned. " what'd you get this time?" you said a little harshly. He looked at you confused and rolled up his sleep. In giant letters on his forearm in brightly colored ink now says "ZAP" it looked cool you had to admit. And his tattooed were a huge turn on for you. But this constant every weekend thing had to stop, it's like he forgets he even has a girlfriend. "Zayn we need to talk" you said. He looked you in the eyes and said "ok shoot" you stood up "Zayn you can't keep going out every wee-" he got up and cut you off "oh god don't be one of those girlfriends!" you squinted your eyes. "what kinda "girlfriend am I being right now Zayn please tell me. Oh wait I know, THE KIND THAT WOULD ACTUALLY LIKE TO SEE HER BOYFRIEND WHEN SHE GETS THE CHANCE TOO!!!" he glared. "You knew what it would be like to date a cele-" it was your turn to cut him off this time. "Zayn!! It's not about you being a celebrity! Last time I checked you get weekends off from recording!! But instead you spend it with louis getting tattoo's instead of spending it with your girlfriend!! I feel like I'm on a never ending waiting list to see if I get to actually see you anymore!" you sighed. "I'm done waiting Zayn.." you turned your back. "please don't leave me.." his voice cracked. "I'll be here...I'll do anything. I always knew you'd be here to hug me when I get home. To hold me. Tell me about your day. I couldn't handle myself if I came home and you weren't here...please don't leave me."