Its my birthday!

Amy P.O.V

'Beep Beep Beep.' My alarm clock just went off I threw my hand on my desk hopping to turn off this horrible sound.
After about 10 seconds I found the button and hit it 5 times, just to make sure.

I went to my calendar to see what day it was today. "May 18." I said to myself
Oh well would you look at that!
Today is my birthday!

Since it is my birthday I want to look my absolute best. I brushed my teeth, washed my face then I stripped my clothes off and turned my shower on.
I waited for it to be the perfect temperature for me, once the water was the perfect temperature, I went inside. I honestly love the feeling of being in a nice warm shower.. Something about it just relaxes me.
I washed my body, then I applied shampoo and conditioner.

Once I was all done, I wet outside of the shower I dried my body, then put a robe over my body, then I walked to my mirror.
I got all of my makeup out of my cabinet. I applied the basics.
Concealer, blush, eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara.

I then walked to my closet. I have A LOT of clothes considering my parents are lawyers, we have quite some money to spend.
I finally settled on a light pink floral dress that went up to about my knees.
I laid it out on my bed. I looked at my choice of shoes, and I decided on some cute silver flats.

I got changed, then I curled my hair. I looked over at my clock. 7:24
Not late... Yay!
I went downstairs to see a note that my left a note.

"Amy, me and your father went on a business trip, we will not be back for another 4 weeks. Please be safe and take care of yourself.
Oh ya! Happy Birthday sweet heart.
Me and your father left you a gift on the counter."
Love,
Mom and Dad

I walked over to the counter to see an envelope. I took the envelope and opened it I gasped it was what I was wishing for... A car!

I walked out front to see me beautiful
Alfa Romeo 4C. I unlocked the car and went inside. I was driving my way to school until I saw my boyfriend, Jacob.

I started to walk towards him
"Hey sexy." Jacob said
"I could say the same to you." I said winking at him
He then grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him
"Oh, and Happy Birthday, I have a surprise for you later." He said smirking

He then crashed my lips into mine he ran his tongue under my lip asking for entrance, but I decline and pull away from the kiss.

"You little tease." Jacob said
"Ha. I know.. You'll get more of 'that' later." I said smiling at him
We then held hands and started to walk down the hallway
I heard people say
"Happy Birthday." to me
I didn't know who they were but I still said thank you anyways

*ring ring ring!*
"Okay that's my cue babe, I will see you at lunch." Jason said
"Ya, I will see you later." I said hugging him
I then walked to my first class
Science.

I say down in my usual spot, people once again started to say Happy Birthday and I kept on saying thank you.

I honestly don't want to brag, but I'am kid of popular.. No, I'am not one of those self stuck up bitches..
But I'an popular because I try my best to be nice to people.
A lot of other people say its because I'am funny or its because I'am pretty

To me though, it doesn't really matter if I'am any of those things, just as long as I'am happy and so are the people around me.

Mrs. Copper then came in, holding her clip board, and smiling at the students
"Class we have a new student!" Mrs. Copper said
I looked at her and to the right of her was a tall boy with green eyes, and curly hair, he was quite attractive.

"Hi, my name is Harry." The new kid said
"Ah well yes. Uhm Harry you will be sitting next to Amy." Mrs. Copper said pointing at the empty seat next to me.

I honestly didn't mind.. I mean he is really attractive.. Maybe I could get to know him better.

So how was it so far? You like it?
Please Vote, Comment, and Share!
If you have any ideas you can just comment below..
Anyways I will try to update tomorrow!
See ya later my beautiful papayas.
-JS