Amnesia! Italy x Germany [Gerita]

This is just a Amnesia!Italy X Germany fanfiction... It was actually a roleplay between someone on omegle and I.. Soo, I can't really give credit...Sorry... ;_; But yeah. I don't own Hetalia or any of the characters used within the story. Thanks!! BY THA WAY THIS AIN'T A LEMON, DAMMIT. It's just fluff. 

Backstory ~ Feliciano (Italy) had been driving back from a world meeting by himself about two months back. He was extremely tired, and he began dozing off while still driving. He closed his eyes for a minute, but when he reopened them, he was face to face with another car . 

Feliciano woke up with his head throbbing. He tried to sit up, but he found that that just made things worse. He had no idea where he was. He looked around the brightly lit room. "Where am I?'' he thought. After some more looking around he got it. He was in a hospital room. But why was he here? He couldn't remember anything about the occurence. Actually, he could barely remember anything at all. He had just woken up from a two-month long coma, now having amnesia. It wouldn't be surprising for someone to forget things after being asleep for so long. 

He looked around a bit more and got his eyes adjusted to the room he was in. He noticed he wasn't the only person in the room. He was looking at a larger blonde man. "Eh, who-"

"Italia!! Thank goodness you're finally awake. Do you know how long you've been asleep? How do you feel?" The unknown blonde watched him, concerned.

Feliciano felt his head, "My head kinda hurts..." He looked at the blonde confused. He was unfamiliar with the other. 

The blonde looked at Feliciano and felt his head. "You're a bit warm." He noticed his confused expression. "Do you remember who I am? Do you even remember you are?" 

Feli panicked, "N-no I don't... I'm sorry..." He looked up at the unknown man and then blinked a few times. "What happened?"

The larger one sighed, "Well, it was after one of our world meetings, if you remember what those are. I suppose you were so tired and bored that you started dozing off while you were still driving. You've been in a coma ever since."

Feliciano's eyes widened at this information. "Oh mio dio..." he mumbled to himself. "How long was I knocked out?"

Germany nodded, "For about two months now..." Germany tried to not show any emotion, because while he was out cold, believe it or not, he actually missed having Italy around. A lot. 

Feliciano sighed at his stupidity for falling asleep at the driver's wheel. He looked at his hands, "Well, could you tell me who you are? And, um.. who I am?"

"I'm Germany. Or my human name, Ludwig. And you of course... you're Italy, but you're human name is Feliciano Vargas. We're allies. Sound familiar?" Germany knew it would be difficult to teach him everything over again.