Death

Maxis dead body crashes on the floor lifeless dripping with golden tears and golden blood. Gabriel stands above Iricho “now tell me where the ark is". Iricho glances over at maxi and without csre looks at gabriel. “kill me then cause i wont tell you where the ark is, ever". “to bad then i guess I'll handle this".  Confused Iricho turned sround to see a woman. She was a slim woman with a dark black coat and blond hair with red streaks in them. “come on you know you cant resist your lover can you?" She inquires. Iricho stqnds dripping gokden blood "amy ive told you i dont like you i dont love you i never will so you can paint tge floor with my blood and do whatever to my dead body but i wont allow anyone to hurt maxi". Confused they both look at maxis dead body. “She is already dead”.  “thats where you are wrong".  Puts blade through gabriels heart. He erupts with a blinding white light. “Did that happen to maxi”. Amy pulls out sword made of the same matter of the knife. “Oh you see how thats unfair".  “I dont care you killed my henchman". She swings the sword lightly with presision and caution.  Iricho comes close dodging the blade. “amy u know you are". Amy blushes red i am what Iricho". “you are an ugly decieving bitch that can rot with lucifer himself".  Iricho drives the blade through her heart. “Iricho i-i love you". Bitch i hate you. Gets a pissed look on his face. He stomps on her head and stabs her repeatedly. Says through the tears of sorrow “you killed her shes dead shes dead". Stands up and spits in face. Never come back i will kill all the angels i wont stop until i do..............