First Kiss pt.1

Jace

       You were in the park waiting for Jace to show up to you date

       You were in the park waiting for Jace to show up to you date. You were tired of standing so, you sat down on one of the swings. You heard someone behind you and you tensed up. When the person was directly behind you, you turned your head to be met with a pair of warm lips.You knew for a fact that these were Jace's lips and you had alway fantasized about this moment. You pulled apart laughing and you heard Jace laughing too. "Well I'm here for our date (Y/N)," Jace said laughing. You rolled your eyes and said, "Well nothing is going to top that kiss."

Alec

       You were outside of the institute fighting with Alec

       You were outside of the institute fighting with Alec. He didn't think that you should go on the mission, but everyone else believed you should. Alec exploded with anger and ran outside of the institute. You, obviously, chased him outside because you were still mad at him. "Alec where are you going?" You asked, as it stared to rain, but you both could care less. "I'm leaving," he said. "No you're not," you said. "You can't control me (Y/N)," he said, angrily. "I'm just trying to look out for you, Alec. You have a family that needs you," you said. "And you have Jace," he said. "He needs you more than me," you said, sadly. "I-" you were cut off by Alec's lips on yours. "You are to important for me too lose and your brother needs you too," he said, after breaking the kiss. "Got it," you said. "Come on, let's go back inside. We can't afford to get sick," he said, grabbing your hand and pulling you back inside of the academy.