Cutest Not Couple?

"(Y/N)! Time to wake up! You don't want to be late for your first day of school now do you?" I just moved to the town of Rosetta from (Y/O/C). My mother and fathers job makes us move around a lot. They're part of a black-market group, The Scouts. They get assigned a target and attack. Because of this, they're hated by family members and people from other groups. Because of that I've been in need of training. I'm now 16 and I've been training since I was 5. I may know how to defend myself but I am extremely shy. But I guess that's fine. Off to a new day at Maria Senior High. And it was about mid November so it's quite chilly.

I groaned at the thought of school. I might be smart, but I hate school. I've always gotten bullied at my other schools because of my academics. Hopefully all that will change. I walked into my kitchen to find my older brother and sister. (B/N) and (S/N). (If you don't have one you can make up one.) They already got ready and I'm almost late. I rushed upstairs and got dressed. I let my (H/L) (H/C) hair flow freely. And put on light makeup.
"(Y/N) LETS GO!" "COMING"
I rushed downstairs, grabbed my phone and headphones and got into my brothers car. And we headed off to Maria Senior High. I'm a Freshman and my older siblings are Seniors but if I forgot to mention, are twins.
  I was in awe once we arrived. The school was huge! I got out and went towards the school. I got a lot of weird looks, but I ignored them. I went to the Main Office to get my schedule. I walked out and was greeted by a girl with brown hair and glasses.
  "Hello! You must be new here! I'm Hanji Zoe, but you can call me Hanji. What's your name?"
"(Y/N)."
"Well hello (Y/N). Lemme see your schedule." She grabbed it out of my hand. "We have the first 3 periods together! And Lunch! Well let's get going."
She handed me back my schedule, I look at it. Math Honours first period. Aka Geometry. (Any class with Honours after is an advanced class.) We were surprisingly the first ones there except for a boy. He had nice green eyes and brown hair. I decided to sit by him. Along with Hanji next to me. So I was in the middle. Soon enough the rest of the class came in. Including the teacher. I was getting a bit bored until a piece of paper went onto my desk.
Want to sit with me and my friends at lunch? ~ Hanji
Sure.
Soon enough the bell rung and it was time for Period 2.
I'm pretty sure me and Hanji were late because there were a bunch of students sitting down. But there was no teacher to be found. There was a boy in the back that no one was sitting with so I sat by him. He had raven black hair which was cut into an undercut and steel gray eyes with a lot of piercings. He glanced up from his phone and scoffed then turned his attention back to his phone. I'm pretty sure I saw him last period too. I think the teacher said his name was Levi. He's pretty handsome but I think that the girls here are probably all over him. Then another boy came in. His face kinda looks like a horse. He came and sat next to us. "Hello my name is Jean." Levi didn't seem to have noticed until I started giggling.
"What's so funny?" He glared daggers at me. "Jean looks kind of like a horse!" Jean looked sad when you said this. But you could have sworn you heard Levi chuckle. Then he spoke up. "And that's why his nickname is HorseFace."
Jean just sat there shocked that YOU made Levi laugh without trying. Soon enough the period was over. You just couldn't wait till lunch.
    *~*~*LUNCH TIME! *~*~*
Finally lunch. 7th period. So far you've had Math, Science, and English with her. And all the same classes with Levi. And so far there hasn't been much trouble. I grabbed my lunch and looked around for Hanji. I spotted her and she smiled and waved for me to come. I walked over and sat down next to her. I was across from Levi, but he was next to a girl. She had brown hair which was up in a ponytail and beautiful eyes. Next to me was a blonde. I poked Hanji and looked towards the unfamiliar people.
"Oh! Guys this is (Y/N). She's a new student. The one with the black hair is Levi Ackerman. The blonde next to you is Armin Arlert. And the brunette is Sasha. The other girl next to Levi is Mikasa Ackerman." Oh so she must be his sister. They all said hello except for Levi. I waved back and put my attention towards Levi. Why is he so rude?