Chapter 2: A Suicide Decision

Start from the beginning

"Why are you getting all lovey-dovey here." Yuzuru stared at us.

On her hand, there was a cake packed nicely inside a pink box.

"Was today is someone birthday?" I asked.

"It's our mother's birthday."

"Oh...well then, see you later." I smiled before quickly walk away. Nishimiya then immediately grabbed my shirt and pulled me.

"<You should celebrate with us>" she signed.

"<But, I'm an outsider.>" I signed. "<and I don't think you mother will be happy with my present>.

It's true, Nishimiya's mother really mad at me. Forgive me is the last thing she wants to do and for her to meet me is even worse. The last time I met her I got a huge hand mark in the face.

"<You will be fine>." She shows her innocent smile, not knowing about the catastrophe that will occur.

"Okay..." I give a thumbs up.
_________________________________

Time: 19:54 hours
Location: Nishimiyas' Apartment

"It's done!" I stretched my back.
After a couple of minutes decorating, we finally done it.

The door began to open and Nisyimiya's mother came home from work. "Happy birthday!" Yuzuru and I shouted. Her mother slowly raise her head and lock her sight to me

"Why is he here?" She said in a deep voice.

"I'm sorry." I immediately apologize.

"Come on mother, you shouldn't be mad at your birthday." Yuzuru tried to calm her down. "<Right Onee-chan>"

Nishimiya quickly nodded without even knowing what are they even talking about.

"Just for today." She said before sitting down, tired from her work.

" She said before sitting down, tired from her work

Time: 20:35 hours

Time: 20:35 hours

Location: Firework event (just bear with it guys)

"Ishida-kun, right here." Yuzuru waved at me. She is walking alongside Nishimiya and her mother. Nishimiya and her mother were the only one who wore a Yukata.