"What are you gonna do?" Robert asked, slightly panicky.

Aaron placed his hands softly and simply on Robert's arms; nothing more.

Robert laughed loudly from what he thought would be the inevitable of Aaron tickling him again. Aaron giggled, looking down at the red-faced, beautiful man below him.

Aaron lightly took his hands off of Robert but he took this as a moment to try and take his escape again.

Aaron tackled Robert to the bed, in tickles. Both of the men laughed in unison before rolling off the bed, laughing.

Aaron landed on top of Robert on the carpeted floor.

"Oww!" Both of the men groaned.

Aaron slid off of Robert slowly before attacking him again. "Please... Aaron.." Robert says, breathlessly.

No matter how much Aaron tickled Robert, he didn't and he couldn't get bored of this moment before him. It was something rare. Rare, special and beautiful.

As Aaron looked at Robert on the floor before him with bright eyes and flared-red cheeks, Aaron knew Robert felt the same.

Robert knew how much this mattered to himself and to Aaron. He knew it wasn't just "messing around", it was a beautiful relationship - that would last forever. This was the reason Aaron knew he loved the man breathing heavily in front of him. The playfulness and beautifulness of this man was why he understood how much he loved Robert. The Robert in front of him was completely different to how everyone else sees him, how he portrays himself to others. This was the man Aaron values, loves and trusts. Everything about this man was what Aaron wanted in a man, in a boyfriend, as a lover.

Robert escaped again from Aaron's grasp, before moving as quick as possible and sitting with his back against the bedroom wall, breathing heavily and biting his bottom lip for the billionth time that night.

Aaron bit his lip too before advancing on him again.

Robert gasped, nervously. "Aaron, please."

Aaron smirked before grabbing Robert's shoulders lightly.

Robert gave a squeal of delight. Aaron stopped tickling Robert before saying, "You're very gay, aren't ya?"

"Wasn't that obvious from the squealing?" Aaron chuckled at the response.

Lately, Robert had been admitting his sexuality since they'd been dating. Aaron couldn't help be admittedly proud of his gorgeous boyfriend for doing so.

Aaron grabbed a hold of Robert again. Robert took a momentarily breather before he laughed loud and excessively.

Aaron span Robert around onto his hands and knees before gripping his fingers into Robert's stomach repeatedly. Aaron stroked Robert's hair with one hand before placing kiss after kiss on Robert's temple as Robert laughed and giggled in front of him.

Aaron secretly fangirled as he watched the beautiful man in front of him, giggling and squirming.

Robert rolled over out of Aaron's arms and laid stomach upwards on the carpet in front.

Aaron shuffled towards Robert again. Robert bit his lip lightly, mouth slightly parted. "What are you gonna do?" Robert asked, curiously. "Are you going to tickle me again?"

"Are ya saying ya want me to tickle ya some more?" Aaron raised his eyebrows suggestively and advanced further towards Robert.

Aaron hovered above Robert, smiling down on him. As Aaron's hands hovered above Robert again, Robert squirmed, nervously.

Aaron frowned suddenly, before turning his head towards the bedroom door as he heard people talking on the landing.

Aaron turned his head back to Robert, ignoring the voices outside the door, before placing his hands above Robert again, and he squirmed again and again. Aaron placed his hands on Robert again; nothing more. Robert laughed uncontrollably loudly, red in the face, tears streaming down his face.

Aaron wrapped his arms around Robert's before placing kiss after kiss on a different part of Robert's beautiful face.

Aaron snuggled into Robert's arms, his head against Robert's beating chest. Robert's heart was beating hard against his chest continuously.

Both men breathed hard, staring at the ceiling above.

Robert placed a kiss on Aaron's temple, relaxing the man greatly.

"Okay, I think now we should go to sleep." Robert amused, with a laugh.

Aaron giggled beside him, before turning around and supporting Robert's upper back and under his knees with his hands. Robert giggled again, thinking his boyfriend was going to tickle him again but instead, Aaron picked Robert up in his arms in a bridal carry and placed Robert carefully on Robert's side of the bed.

Aaron crawled across Robert to his side of the bed before wrapping his arms around the man.

Aaron pressed a kiss against Robert's temple. "I love ya, Rob."

Robert smiled widely, with bright eyes before saying, "I love you too, Aaron."

Robert turned around, onto his side to turn off the lamp light....

....Before the night started again....

....It was silent for a moment before Robert's loud laughs, giggles, and Aaron's tickling started up again.

Robert & Aaron : Midnight Gigglesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें