Robert & Aaron : Midnight Giggles

Aaron yawned loudly, before turning onto his side and looking at the clock on his bedside cupboard beside him.

12:00

Aaron turned around and faced his head to his boyfriend, Robert, laying beside him. "We should probably go to sleep now."

Robert turned more onto his side, a hand stroking Aaron's before yawning. Robert closed his mouth before saying, "Yeah, yeah."

Robert leaned over and pressed a feather-light kiss on Aaron's temple.

Aaron's eyes shut in contentment before opening. Aaron reciprocated by pressing a kiss on Robert's cheek. "I love ya, Rob."

Robert's cheeks flared-red before he said, "I love you too, beautiful."

Robert wrapped his arms around Aaron's waist, as Aaron reached his arm across the bedside cupboard, to turn off the lamp light illuminating the whole room.

Aaron clicked the lamp's switch and the room went black, as Robert's arm moved from his waist slowly.

Robert turned around sluggishly in the bed before facing the other wall in the room.

A small smile played on Aaron's lips. Aaron knew he wasn't going to sleep yet.. He was going to have some fun tonight...

Aaron slowly slid himself soundlessly over to Robert's side of the bed, trying to make less sound as possible.

Aaron slowly slid his arms around Robert's stomach.

Robert snuggled into Aaron's arms affectionately before Aaron did the unexpected.

Aaron started running his fingers up and down Robert's stomach before digging his fingers lightly into Robert's belly before he started picking up the pace.

Robert's eyes opened abruptly. Robert squirmed slightly before saying, "Aaron.. What are yo-."

Aaron had no idea how satisfying Robert's laugh was until it escaped out of his mouth. Robert laughed loudly, squirming his body everywhere under the covers. The bed covers were halfway off of the bed and the cool air chilled Aaron's naked legs until goosebumps started appearing.

Aaron turned around onto his hands and knees, and chuckled, watching the man he loves try and squirm his way out of this.

"Aaron, please.. stop!" Robert laughed, throwing his arms and legs around.

Aaron smiled to himself before responding by tickling Robert more and more. Robert grabbed the edge of the bed to try and escape off the edge but Aaron pulled him back towards him forcefully and carried on tickling his body.

Robert laughed loudly again before rolling onto his stomach, gripping the pillow tightly. Robert laughed loud into the pillow, his cheeks red, tears in the backs of his eyes.

Aaron slid his hands and fingers under his boyfriend's stomach and started tickling him again and again.

Aaron thought for a moment before sitting on Robert and placing his legs on either side of Robert's back to get better access of his underneath.

"Aaron..." Robert giggled, repeatedly.

Aaron got off of Robert's back after a few minutes and switched on the opposite lamp light on Robert's bedside cupboard.Robert quickly turned around onto his back breathing heavily, a playful smile on his face, cheeks flared-red.

Aaron slowly moved around and up in-between Robert's legs and kneeled between them.

Robert bit his lip with bright eyes as Aaron's hands hovered over him.