Going Home

Joel and Lizzie grab my hand and we walk to the car. It takes about an hour to get home. We stop and get KFC on the way. It feels like ages since ive eaten. We finally pull up in the driveway. We walk inside and Lizzie gives me a tour around the place. My room is my fav part! It has all the pastel colours including purple, pink, yellow green and blue! Lizzie takes me to the gaming room. Theres a second computer.
"This second one is for you, Em" Lizzie says. Wow, its so awesome being Lizzie and Joels daughter! Lizzie invites me onto her ShadowCraft world! YAS 🙌🏻! Anyway, she starts recording and does her intro. She nudges me to introduce myself. I make sure i dont screw up.
"Hi guys :)" i say enthusiastically. So far so good. After about 15mins of recording Lizzie tells me to go get some sleep while she edits. The next morning i check the comments on the latest video. I see some happy ones. But as i scroll down...
"Go kill yourself BITCH"
"Omfg this will be the worst series ever! GET RID OF THIS ARSEHOLE"
"GET F***ING RID OF HER"
I immediatly stop scrolling and smash my iPod on floor. I give up trying to be cool! I run into the bathroom, grab the bathroom knife (why is there a knife in there, i dont even know) and as soon as im about 1 centimetre away Lizzie calls my name. I quickly shove the knife back in, cutting my finger in the process. It pumps but i ignore it and put a BandAid on it.
"Yes Lizzie... I mean... Mum" i say awkwardly my thumb still pumping.
"Emmie, what happened to your thumb?" Lizzie asks.
"Oh, its just a little cut im fine, honestly" i say still blinking back tears from the comments.
"Ok, why are you crying, hon?" Lizzie asks. I take her to her computer and show her the comments.
"Sweetie, its going to be alright. Maybe if i give you your own channel you will be ok?" Lizzie asks. That sounds alright, i guess.
"Um, ok then. Can it be called..... How about DecimaldotCom?" I say.
"Ok all set up. Now to make your first video" Lizzie says.
"Can i do it after breakfast, im hungry" i say.
"Ok, me too" Lizzie says. I scoff down my pancakes and run to my computer. Ok now i need to set up BandiCam or something. I'll get Lizzie to do that.
"LIZZIE! I NEED YOU TO SET UP BANDICAM!" I yell. Im SO excited!
She comes and sets it up for me then shows me how to use it.
"Thanks Lizzie!" I say and record my first video.
Hi BabyDecimals, sorry if i had a bit of a brain fart in this chapter ;)

Long chapter 😃