16

---Thanisha's POV ---

A few weeks later

School was done with. Thank God, I didn't have it in me to deal with it anymore.

I had decided to go out for a walk. I started to go daily just for the hell of it.

"Hey," someone said tapping me on the shoulder.

"Oh hi Garry," I said.

"Kassi ho?" He asked.

"I'm good and you?" I asked.

"Good. Acha sun, you want to be in a music video?" He asked.

"You are still asking me this after what I did?" I asked.

"Obviously," he said and I laughed at that.

"Okay, I'll do it. That way I'm confident that you forgave me," I said.

"Oh come on Thanisha," he said as we sat down on a park bench. "I forgave you long back."

"But still I feel bad. I mean, I didn't even think about that was I agreed to date you in the first place. I was only using you to help me move on. I feel so bad," I said.

"Come on. We're still friends nah? Toh sorry kyu? Wasa bi, everyone asks about you from everyone else and everytime we all have to say we don't know anything," he said.

"They do?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Come on. Yaar, you are my friend. Kind of like my best friend and I can't see you hurt. I promise, I'll hurt the person that hurts you," he said.

I looked at him in shock.

"Did I say something wrong?" He asked.

"No. It's just Shehry said the EXACT SAME thing," I said.

"Oh," he said.

"Sorry, I didn't know," he added.

"It's okay," I said.

"So, I'll see you around," he said.

"Sure," I said.