"Oh wait! I haven't asked for your name yet!" said Jeanna. I came back from my deep thoughts and replied..."My name is Katelyn." Jeanna and Kristina's face instantly changed into a smirk and asked me in a teasing way..."So...Katelyn, whose the guy you were with?" I was confused by the way they were acting, but I ignored it and said in my casual voice, "We just met at the airport and since we were going to the same school, we decided to just take a taxi there together..."

"Someone's got a CRUSH!!!" They said in harmony. Kristina was the first to ask, "What's his name? Is he cute? What's he like? " I hesitate by her questions and start to blush. They start to giggle by the way I was acting. Jeanna said in a annoying and teasing tone..."Someone's blushing....." "I-I-IM NOT BLUSHING!" They both look at me and start to laugh. Jeanna said in between laughs "Woah, calm down girl, I was just joking. Don't need to get all offended ." I quickly looked in the other direction, since my cheeks started to heat up from embarrassment. Now, my back was facing them.

"We're sorry we laughed at you" said Kristina. "We just weren't expecting such a quick response," I slowly looked back at them, and saw how apologetic their faces were. I felt bad, so I started to give them a soft smile. "It's alright, I forgive you." Once they heard this, they both quickly turned happy.

"Well, we'll be leaving now, be sure to visit our room some time! ok?" said Krastina. "Ok, see you around!!!" Once they were out of my room, I heavily sighed while thinking of my new found friends. After a minute or so, I decided to think about what a crazy day I had. I sat with the most annoying clown the whole flight, I ran into a total stranger who turns out to be a classmate of mine, and I have two friends I might. E able to trust. What a crazy day...

I started wondering on who my roommate might be, could it be someone kind? Irritating? Bossy? Quiet? Loud? Who knows, maybe my roommate could even be crazy. I decided to get out of my thoughts, and take a quick shower...

Sam's POV

Katelyn looked so cute when she blushed...her smile was so sweet...her eyes sparkled every time she was happy..."Are you even listening to me?" I snapped right back into reality and realized I was staring into nothingness for the last couple of minutes. "Sorry, what were you saying Geo?", he sighed and started scratching the back of his head. "I said...which bed do you want to have? The one close to the washroom or balcony? And what have you been thinking lately? You've been zoning out lately in our conversations."
"Sorry",I replied in a apologetic tone.

Geo and I have been friends since middle school, he has always got my back and he's the best wing man a guy could ever ask for. We both moved to LA to continue our studies but we weren't on the same plane since he took the early plane, and...also because I packed my things last minute...When we found out we were sharing the same room with each other, we immediately challenged each other on League Of Legends before we even started doing anything in the room.

My mind has been wandering everywhere every since I met Katelyn, I have been replaying scenarios over and over in my head about her fall.
(Guess you could say...she was falling for him! XD I'll be leaving now...)
To be honest, I didn't know that she would even fall. I was just coincidentally there in that spot at the right moment and right time. She was behind me when she tripped on the trolley, luckily I was turning around to see where the washroom was until I saw her slowly falling like time slowed down. Thanks to my fast reflexes, I caught her in my arms just in time right before she hit the ground. Right when I saw her, she looked like a fallen angel...

"Sam? SAM!", I found that I went back in my deep thoughts again. "Sorry! Sorry, it's just that a lot of things happened to me today...By the way, please don't scream in my ear when I'm zoned out...can you just...I don't know, shake me?". Geo started to laugh at me, "What's so funny?" "Nothing...anyways, PLEASE PICK A BED FOR CHRIST SAKE!!! IF YOU DON'T, I WILL LITERALLY TICKLE YOU UNTIL YOU HAVE TO GIND A NEW ROOMMATE!!!".

I started to giggle from his irritation, "Fine fine...Hmmm...I'll pick...this one". I pointed at the bed that was closest to the balcony. I love sightseeing, watching the trees slowly sway its branches side to side, seeing the stars come out at night, and feeling the light breeze hit my face, it just feels so relaxing. "Ok...it's settled then. If you need me, I'll be taking a shower". Geo took his things, and closed the door, leaving me in the room. I decided to go into the balcony to go in my deep thoughts... I push the curtain aside, and open up the sliding door. For the rest of the evening, I was in my deep thoughts...thinking of one particular thought...

How much money do I owe her again?

To be continued......

A/N
Sorry to end it on a weird way, it's just that I didn't want to spoil anything. If you read my previous (never finished) book that I made, it's the same story, just more descriptive and creative, so you know already what will happen next. Please do not spoil it to others if they haven't!!!