Chapter 2: Blake Boys???

Yeah it is only two states away Damon replied.

   Jessica and Michael started talking to the boys about anime so that was kind of a boring conversation.... I kept looking at them(not being a stalker) they look so familiar. I asked Justin what his last name was he said Blake, it didn't ring a bell to me until I got home and got on musical.ly and looked up Justin Blake. He had 554.9k followers. I realized that he was internet famous!

  When we returned back to school I proceeded to tell my friends what I found out about the "Blake Boys". They were just as surprised as I was. Paris didn't care much, but Jane freaked out about it. She said she couldn't believe it. She also had told me yesterday that she liked one of the Blake Boys just not which one of them it was.

      At lunch Justin sat beside me and Damon sat beside Paris making Jessica and Lily move to the table next to us along with Danny. Justin asked me who Paris was dating I said no one right now, but she has her eye on someone. "Oh",he said. I asked why he wanted to know he just kinda ignored the question and went on talking about something else.

Justin's P.O.V-
  Hey Damon I asked Emma about Paris for you but she said that Paris had her eye on someone. Sorry buddy... "It's fine", Damon replied. Hey Damon do you think I should ask out Emma? I mean I know I barely know her, but there is something different about her she is not like the other girls. She doesn't obsess over guys, she says what she wants to, and never tries to be rude to any one. Damon had stopped listening by then and he was staring at Paris. "Hello earth to Damon" , I said. He said yeah yeah sure whatever and walked over to where Paris was standing and began flirting.

   Janes P.O.V
Hey Emma you know how I told you I liked one of the Blake boys? Yeah she replied. Well I am gunna tell you which one it is.... And the bell rang for 6th hour and she rushed off because it was a long walk to class. *janes thoughts* well I guess I will tell Emma I like Justin later....

Emma's P.O.V
  Hey Justin what's up? He looked down I could see he was blushing. "W-would you like to go out tomorrow night Emma?", he asked. "Umm....... Yeah sure", I said. "Well then it's a date" , he said. Then he hugged me and ran off to his brothers. I went to Jane and Paris and told them the news. Paris was happy for me, because I never really dated anyone before cause I have trust issues, but Justin was different. Jane just walked off all sad I went to catch up with her, but the bell rang to leave so I drove home and decided to text Jane and ask what happened...she didn't answer. I will just talk to her tomorrow I guess....
------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys if you want to tell me want you want to happen on Emma and Justin's date and what you want to happen between Jane and Emma. Hope you are enjoying the story so far. Until next update peace✌🏼️