Another day at school

|| It gets better! Don't forget to comment and click that star please as you read!! The trailer was made by me so comment what you think!

I was rushing to to get to class, the tardy bell had just rung.

I had my hands full and I barely payed attention to the teachers to tell me to stop running.

Just when I was about to reach my class, the boy's restroom door opens.

-boom-

I crash onto the door and drop all my stuff on the ground just when the bell rings. "Shit." I say to myself and try to contemplate what just had happened.

I look up to see nun other than Jake Kale. The school's so called badass, and hottest male I'VE seen in person, but he's barely the cherry on top of my milkshake.

He looked down at me with his beautiful brown eyes that were hovered by his smooth brown hair. He was wearing a white shirt that hugged his torso perfectly and black jeans.

He speaks interrupting the slight study I did of his appearance,
"Woah there, you have something against the door?" He says with a smirk and a chuckle.

I could tell he had just finished smoking a cigarette because the smell was strong. How do people even like that stuff? I swear, I'd never be caught dead with one of those things.

I roll my eyes and stand myself up, "No, just people who don't care about being to class on time." I didn't care what he thought about me. He doesn't notice anybody unless something like this were to happen. You could look like Meagan Fox and he still wouldn't notice you unless you approached him, but seriously he is the pitiful reason to why I'm late right now.

I squat down to pick up my stuff and I could tell he was watching me,but to my surprise he squats down too and helps.

I don't say anything when we finish gathering my stuff. He hands me what he had and he purposely makes are hands touch more than they were destined to. Pervert much?

"How come I never seen you around?" Not paying attention to how irritated and rushed I felt.

I give an obvious roll of my eyes,"Because I don't like to stick around after the bell rings for people like you to come out of these little restrooms smelling like lung cancer. Thank you for the help picking up the stuff I dropped because of you, but I bid you a goodbye." I say with a salute. I try to get away quickly as possible, but he grabs my wrist.

"Did I do something wrong?" He says confused.

I think about it and to be fair. He really hasn't done anything wrong. To me that is. I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. Many seen sides of him I'll never know, but I sure wasn't gunna get caught up in his little misfit ways. He didn't care for his grades nor did he swoon for girls, it was the complete opposite. Girls swoon for him, but I do not care to think what the hell he is like. Well I on the other hand, can tell just by looking at him and the... smell of him.
Jake Kale, buckle up.

I let out a sigh," I'm sorry. I was just trying to get to class. I never been late before ...till just now that is."

I take my hand away and walk to my last class of the day knowing he was staring at me the whole time.

Don't turn around Em. He'll think you think he's cute and we don't want that.

The rest of the day was slow and I, luckily ,don't  run into a certain someone.

Not that he would notice me if he saw me. I knew his type. He would make you feel special and then in the same minute, he'd make you feel completely embarrassed and probably put you to the verge of tears.

I couldn't let myself get wrapped up like that with someone like him.

|| This is mostly a filler because this is by far the shortest chapter of the story. Please comment and click that star!!