Do it right! 2

Chapter 2

Megan's house was the kind you see in the magazines, huge and very well decorated. Well, considering the fact that her mom is an interior designer, it is not much of a big deal. Her dad is an business man and earns quite a lot. So basically, she is a rich kid but the kind who didn't show off.

Arch dropped me there in his car and went away saying that he had some work out. I dragged myself to Meg's room and found her giggling at me hysterically. Yeah, definitely freaky.

"Meg, what's wrong?" I frowned stepping towards her.

She tried getting over her fit of giggles and and spoke again, "you do remember my cousin Ian right?"

Ian.

Ian Felix.

How the heck am I supposed to forget him? He is the whole and sole reason that I shifted to this school and am living a pathetic nerd life, which to begin with, isn't really mine!

My nose wrinkled with distaste and my face turned sour. "Yeah?"

"You hate him, don't you?"

"I do. I do. I do." I swore to her.

"I love you too Scarlett," I heard a loud deep sexy voice a foot away from behind me.

No no no no nooooooo!!!

This can't be happening! Please god, let this be a dream...

Megan burst into laughter and I realised that this is actually happening. I am no longer hallucunating.

I turned around for a full 180 degrees and found the devil staring back at me in person.

It was Ian Felix.

But I saw something strange in him. His smirk faded away filling it with a frown.

"What the fuck happened to you Jean?" he yelled in the top of his voice which made us shudder.

"I.. I... " I stuttered and he pulled my glasses away from my face.

"What the fuck are these?" he raised a brow.

"Glasses," I replied nonchalantly.

"You think I don't know that? What in the hell is with you and this nerdy avatar huh?"

"Believe me Ian, this is her in the school for a whole year," Meg sighed shaking her head.

"What?"

"Ever since she left you and joined the school here, she has been a nerd and guess what? She even gets bullied!"

He looked at me in disbelief. "What are you doing to yourself Jean?" I could see that he was suppressing himself to stay calm.

"I do whatever I want and that shouldn't bother you. Right?" I held my head high tossing my hair back and snatching my glasses back.

"But Jean!"

"Bye," I walked out of the house.

Why did he have to come back to my life again. One year, is that all I get without him poking his nose into my business? Anyway, he will go back to his place in a day or two and my life will be normal again. The not normal normal which suits my life the best.