Someone Else?

"Okay, it's (y/n) (l/n) here again with another anomaly of my hometown, Gravity Falls. Today is the bottomless pit found outside the Mystery Shack. As you can see, or well can't see, is a bottom to this pit as the name suggests." I held the camera over the bottomless pit to show what I was talking about. "However, things do return. To demonstrate I'm going to drop my favourite necklace in." I took it off and dropped it in the pit. "As you can see, it's gone. If you wait a couple of seconds..." My necklace flew back out the pit again and into my hand. "If it were a bottomless pit, my necklace wouldn't have come back so there is something mysterious about this pit that I will try and figure out...For now, bye." I turned off the camera and put my necklace back on. Much to my surprise a boy, who looked around my age, was standing close.
"Do you i-investigate this town too?" He asked, stuttering a little. I nodded my head.
"Yep. Everything I've seen is recorded in my camera." I replied. "Wait, you mean you investigate here?"
"Yeah. I've been trying to find someone else who believes me everywhere!" His stutter was gone and pure exitement was in his voice. Which I've fot to admit, made him seem a bit cute.
"Me too!" I exclaimed. "I can show you everything on here if you want."
"That's great! I can even shiw you this journal I found in the wood that holds so many secrets." We both smiled like complete idiots.
"Lets go then." I held out my hand. "I'm (y/n) as you may already know."
"Dipper, Dipper Pines." He shook my hand. My smile grew as we went to talk about the town's mysteries together.