Death Would Change Everything

Louis’ POV

“People, we are here!” Niall screamed as he opened the car door and raced inside Nando’s.

“That kid is seriously really into Nando’s,” I said. “We should get a Nando’s franchise,”

“No thanks. I think we will end up in nothing,” Harry said. “He’s going to eat everything,”

“I agree with that,” Liam said as he was out of the driver’s seat. “We’re going to close down in a week with that,”

“You sound so harsh mates,” I said with a grin. “It’s Niall and he loves Nando’s,”

“Yeah and he will forget loving us. That is why we are afraid of.” Zayn said

“Why do you have to be so always maternal towards Niall?” I asked as we walked into the door of the Nando’s.

“Even you Lou and don’t dare to deny,” Liam said.

“I am not denying that I do!” I exclaimed as we went to Niall who was so busy choosing his food.

“Let me guess, Peri Peri Chicken will be his order,” Harry said. I looked to Harry and looked to Niall who was by this time looking at Harry.

“How’d you know?!” He asked. I stifled a little laugh as Harry sported a poker face.

“Because that is what you order always?” Harry said as he sat down beside Niall, shaking his head.

“Okay guys, I am hungry now,” I whined. “I’m going to choose food,”

“Me too,” Niall said happily.

“No, Louis food will be our food,” Zayn said as he tapped Niall back. Niall looked to him and was about to speak when Zayn stopped him by saying. “No but’s Niall,”

“Aww!” he said as he gave us a pouty face. I laughed.

‘I’m going to go for Peri Peri Chicken lads,” I spoke. Niall lit up like a Christmas tree after saying it.

“Lou!” Zayn, Liam and Harry said in unison. Then Niall stood up from his seat, that was beside me.

“I love you Lou!” he exclaimed like a kid and kissed me on my cheeks.

“Eww, that’s disgusting,” I said jokingly.

“You deserve it!” Niall said as he sat back down beside me. “And it is not disgusting,”

Fuck you,” I said then the other boys laughed.

Emily’s POV

I regret that I ate my breakfast because I feel like I wanted to eat more. The people around me knows how sad I am and how badly I wanted to end my life. Yes, I had thought of killing myself. The burden that the break-up gave me was just too much to handle so I thought that ending my life will be a great solution. And yeah, he told me when we broke up, I am just nothing for him and that I don’t deserve to be loved.

*FLASHBACK*

“Why? Why are you breaking up with me? What did I do wrong this time around?” I asked, crying.

“I don’t love you anymore,” he said sternly. I cried more.

“Tell me,” I demanded.

“I said that I don’t love you anymore!” he screamed at my face. I cried more.

“I don’t believe you!” I screamed back to him. He then pulled me by my shirt. His eyes full of anger and hate.

“You wanted to know the bullshit reason why?” He asked me in his angriest voice. I nodded. “I really didn’t love you at all woman! All I was after was your money and what women have. But you never gave off easily. You never did and I am sick of waiting when!”

“No…” I whispered, sobbing more than before.

“You wanted to know as well? You are nothing and you don’t deserve to be loved!” he said as he pushed me into the wall behind me.  I was crying as I saw him exit the door. Everything ended just like that.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I was wishing that what had happened was just a dream but no, it wasn’t.   It was all real. I am still hoping that he would call me up, stay with me every time I want him to be around. But everything is never going to happen again.

I walked across the street, absent mindedly. I never mind the cars rushing in the street. I am not in myself right now. And all I wanted is to die. I don’t care anymore if the car’s are going to hit me, making me die for so many million times. I won’t care anymore. I would rather die than to live and dwell in those memories.

I walked slowly in the middle of the street. Kill me now. But then I heard a car moving out to me and crashing to me.

And before I could close my eyes, I saw a face that even in death, I could not forget.