Introduction

Chelle
Hey ! My Name Is Michelle, But Most People Call Me Chelle... I'm 20, Mixed With Black And White. I Have A Lot Of Tats, Bob-Length Hair, And One Piercing.. I'm Thick In All The Right Places, & Have About A C-Cup Breast.

I Have A 1- Year Old Daughter, Named Precious, Who's My Sun And Moon. I Love Her With Everything In Me. No, Her Father Is Not A Dead Beat Dad.. He's An Asshole.. He Constantly Puts Things Before His Daughter.. I'm Sick Of It.. I'm Sick Of Him.. He Does Little Things To Butter Us Up Just Drop A Bomb Like "Oh I Have To Handle Some Business, I Can't Get Precious", Or Just Never Shows. That Shit Hurts Me But Most importantly It Hurts Precious & I'm Tired Of That Shit.. Right Now We're Supposed To Have Half Custody Of Her, Where He Gets Her One Full Week, Then We Switch, But As Always, Its Some Bullshit Excuse For Why He Can't Spend Time With Her..

I Was Shopping In Walmart With Precious And On The Phone With My Best friend, Jasmine.

Jasmine Was The Only One Who Had My Back When I Had Precious... My Parents Were Against A Child Without Marriage, But I Knew Secretly, They Just Didn't Like The Man I Was With.. Jasmine Made Sure I was Straight, Like A Mother Would, And I Loved Her & Still Does For That..

I Was 18 When I Got Pregnant & Boy Was The Struggle Real... Like I Said My parents Wouldn't Help.. We Got Into A Big Fight & I Packed My Stuff & Moved In With Jasmine, Where She Cared For Me.. Jordan Of Course Was Running The Streets.. He Would Check On Me, And Make Me Feel Loved Though.. He Made Sure I Was Straight, But In Reality He Didn't Want Me To Have Her.. I Didn't Care What Nobody Said, I Wasn't Gonna Harm Or Give Away My Baby For Nobody, So I didn't.