Daithi De Nogla X Reader: Something More

(Y/J)= Your job

You groaned miserably. Your friend, Craig, had just set you up with some guy you don't even know. Sure he tried to reassure you that the guy was his friend and he wasn't that bad. Of course, when you asked Criag what he was like, Craig had repeated that he wasn't that bad, and he was going through the same thing that you were going through: heartbreak. You had just broken up with your girl/boyfriend of 5 months because you caught him cheating on your best friend. Not cool. Anyways, you sat in the coffee shop, holding the hot chocolate close to your lips, sipping occasionally, and glancing out the window. Lots of questions ran through your mind about this mysterious man. Did he stand you up? What if he doesn't show?

You turned around to see Craig a few tables away from you in a disguise, who was staring at you intensely. He was wearing a white wig, with a fake white mustache, bushy eyebrows, and a monocle to boot. However he was wearing a suit with a name tag saying 'Hi. My name is Pablo'. Of course he would watch you on the date. Of fucking course. Craig picked up a book opened it to a random page and covered his face with the book. You scoffed.

You heard the door to the shop open, and there stood a man with a gray hoodie, glasses, and jeans. He had stubble and slightly, wild black hair, like he rushed to get here. He looked around and saw you, and of course, you stared back. He was probably your date. The guy slowly approached your table cautiously. 

"Hi. Are you (Y/N)?" He questioned. You nodded.

"And I guess you're my late, blind date," You reciprocated. Whoops. No sarcasm here. He nervously scratched the back of his head, and then gave his hand to shake. You performed the action.

"Sorry. My alarm went off late," He apologized, and he sat down, looking at the menu. "I'm David."

"It's alright. Sorry if I seem sarcastic. I just got out of a relationship," You elaborated. David nodded understandingly.

"Same," David said. There was silence for a few moments.

"Craig set you up for this?" You questioned.

"Yeah. I told him that I was fine, but he insisted," He explained. "He could be so stupid."

"I think bitchy and naggy was the correct adjective to describe him," You joked. He laughed. 

"True. Speaking of Craig, is that old man over there...?" David questioned, and both looked at the 'old man'. Just when you turned to look at him, 'Pablo' raised his book slowly over his face. Both of you scoffed.

"Just leave it," You dismissed it.

"So... How did you met Craig?" David asked. The waitress came by, and asked him what he liked. "Coffee, please."

"We're neighbors. Needless to say, he yells very loudly. I came by to tell him to shut up. And then the rest is history," You explained. "What about you?"

"We play games together," David answered. You sipped your hot chocolate, and nodded.

"I guess you're a Youtuber, like Craig then," You assumed and he nodded.

"What're you?"

"A (Y/J)," You answered. David's eyes widened with intrigue.

"Really? That's cool," He responded.

"No. Not really," You responded. In your job, you worked overtime, and because of that you caught your boy/girlfriend cheating on your best friend.

"You alright?" He questioned noticing the displeased look on your face. The waitress came to give David his coffee.

"Yeah. It's just... Catching my ex because of my job," You answered vaguely. He knew what you meant though.

"I'm sorry. My ex broke up with me because of long distance, and I couldn't visit her that often," David responded, looking a bit sad. You nodded, and then you scoff. "What?"

"We're bonding over our exes. Maybe Craig as a matchmaker isn't so bad," You answered, smiling slightly when you began to drink your hot chocolate. He laughed.

"Yeah..." He answered trailing off. "So. You think you would do this again?"

"Blind dating?" You questioned with a raised brow. He blushes slightly, and shakes his head.

"I meant going out with me you know?" He gestures between the both of you. David seemed a bit nervous when he asked you this, a bit apprehensive.

"Yeah. You seem like a nice guy, and I think you're cute," You answered bluntly, making him blush a bit more.

"Thanks. I think you're nice and cute too," He gives back the compliment, but you began to drink your hot chocolate, covering the slight blush that appears on your face. "You wanna hang out some more or...?"

"Of course," You answered like it was the most obvious thing in the world. The waitress came by with the check, with both of you splitting the bill, and heading out to some other places nearby. 

Honestly, it was the best blind date you ever had. David was a bit better than your other ex-boy/girlfriend. You smiled and laughed at the corniest joke he made, and stared a bit more at him. His eyes seemed to sparkle with a kind of radiance and kindness. In your mind, you made a mental note about him.

Hopefully, we'll be something more after this. You couldn't help but think...

And you did

*A/N*

BOOM BITCH. Daithi out of the way, and then I need Vanoss (You know. Gotta save the best for last) and then... Lui I think.

Later!