To Be Weak

A/N: Ello my dear readers! This was requested by my Potter pal @Jamespotterthe2nd!

-'----'--------'--------

Finally after a hard and long day of training it was finally over! Me and my new secret boyfriend were finally going home.

I couldin't help but notice that he was acting weird all of the sudden and didin't tall very much... For once.

I mean Anakin is a good guy and always wants to talk and hear what I have to say but this is weird, "Hey sweetie are you okay?" I asked him as we walked into our shared bed chambers, "You haven't said a word since-" He stopped me and wrapped his strong arms around my small little fragile body.

I was shocked at first before he started to break down, "I have failed you (Y/N), I'm too weak to be good enough for you," He says.

My heart nearly broke seeing him like this, "It's okay I'm here for you Ani," I say trying to sooth him.

"-No I can't have emotions I'm a Jedi, I'm better than this! I'm a failure!" He says resting his head into my shoulder. I could feel his emotion bouncing off of him and his tears soaked through my robe.

I ran my fingers through his long hair and tangled myself into it, "You didin't fail me, I love you. It is to be human to break down like this,"

"I'm a Jedi (Y/N), there is no emotion. I'm not even supposed to be dating, "

I hushed him and held him closer, "You're only human Anakin," I went on, "There is only so much we can take,"

'The end