Chapter 4

Although I haven't been in her house before I confidently take long strides into the living room and plop down on the couch with a huge grin. The thing about our friendship was that we were like sisters. It's a good thing though because with my mom being the only other female in the house I needed as much girl time as I could get! We talked for two hours just about school, boys, family, anything and everything. I checked my phone realizing it was ten already and texted my mom telling her I'd be staying at meres house tonight since its late.

Walking up to Meredith's room was like memory lane with all the pictures hung up along the staircase. I caught a glimpse and realized I was in a few. It warmed my heart because although we weren't exactly family, we were in our case. Her room was a light blue and was decorated to fit her style perfectly. Brushing my teeth and washing my face quickly, I changed into a pair of comfy shorts and a tank top that mere gave me. I grabbed one of the fluffy brown blankets and wrapped my self into one. Browsing through my Instagram twitter and tumblr I noticed Wesley, Keaton, and a guy named drew had followed me. I guess drew was friends with them because they appeared in many of his pictures. After following the three back my eyelids got heavy as I dozed off into a peaceful dream.

~

"WAKE UP WAKE UP" my shoulders were being shook as I felt a weight jump onto me. An 'ompf' escaped my lips from the impact of mere jumping onto me.

"What could you possibly want from me" I groggily spoke. As you can tell I'm not a morning person.

"Let's go to the mall today yeah?". MALL. I'm a shopaholic as my mother calls it. I'm not a person who will buy just anything but when I'm at the mall I never leave with nothing.

"I don't know.. I mean maybe my mom wants me home, or help clean up the house.." I begin. I really want to go but what if my mom needs help? Also I owe it to her for not being home with them on our first day here.

"c'mon well just go to the mall for.... A job! Yep, I'm going to get a job for the summer maybe you can too!". I knew she was fibbing I could tell just by the way she had to assure her self that's what she's doing.

"Fine. But I need to go home to get a change of clothes."

"K, go now ill pick you up in a half hour!". I practically ran out of her house planting a swift kiss on her parents cheek thanking them for letting me stay.

"Anytime Chloe your welcomed anyway remember your family!" Her mother smiled.

~

The ride home was rather quick and I noticed my mothers car wasn't there. She probably went out food shopping. I knocked on the door because I didn't have a key yet. Ill have to talk about that later with my mom. Jared opened the door, and told me mom was going to be out all day and that he has to watch Eli. I head up to my room and go straight for the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and pulled my hair back in a pony tail to wash my face. Why do they call it a pony tail? Odd name..ok ok off topic pay attention chlo! I turned the knob for the water and waited for it to heat up. I stripped off my clothes and threw my clothes in the hamper, grabbing a towel in the process. The vanilla body wash filled my nose as I scrubed my body clean. Once I turned off the water I stepped out of the shower and ran over to my closet. I plugged in my blow dryer and straightener. Today seems like a straight hair day!

___________

AUTHORS NOTE:

Keep readings loves! Please help my story get more reads!

And remember.............

*VOTE*VOTE*VOTE*