chapter 12

If you want to skip it's fine. But if you do hope you enjoy this (lemon) chapter and the song.

Lucy pov

When we got there a little girl said "you home." He said "yeah I'm home Wendy this is lucy my girlfriend." She said "nice to meet you I'm Wendy Marvell natsu's sister." I said "your so cute." I hugged her natsu asked "don't you have a sister." I said "no but I always wanted a sister." Wendy said "I'll love a big sister." I said "I think I have a little sister." Natsu said "I'm jealous of my own sister." I walked up to him natsu told Wendy "don't look." She put her hands in front of here eyes and after that me and natsu made out. He wrapped his arm's around my waist and I be wrapped my arm's around his neck. Wendy peeked she said "you loooooove her." We stopped and he said " Wendy I told you not to look." She said "it's been two hours so I opened my eyes." I blushed and she asked "sis do you want to stay here." I said "I would love to." When Wendy was asleep I asked natsu "were is you parents." He said "they both died in a car accident." I said "so that's why you and Wendy are alone." He said "I'm not alone I got you." I looked at him and he wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck then we made out. When we stopped he walked me to his room then he said "hey luce don't you need a shower." I said "I took one in the morning before I met you at the park." He said "man I've tried." I said "natsu where you wanting to do what I think you wanted to do." He said "yeah." I kissed him he wrapped his arm's around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We fell on his bed he was on top of me when we stopped I said "I don't have to take a shower to do what you want to do." He said "I never been this turned on by a girl before." I said "then I'm the first." He said "you turn me on." Then we kissed till he stopped and licked my neck I said "ah natsu." He said "you got to be quite Wendy is trying to sleep." I said "o-ok." Then he continued licking my neck I tried to keep quiet then he stopped and said "luce.." I said "w-what." He said "I love you." I said "I love you to." Then he took off my shirt and my pants and he also took off his shirt and his pants then he kissed me all the way down my belly then he took off my bra and underwear. He took off his boxers and shown his manhood and I shown my womanhood. Then he said "suck it." I stuck his manhood in my mouth then he stuck his finger down my womanhood then when he was done he said "clean my finger." I licked his finger till he pulled it out of my mouth I was breathing like crazy he said "now be quite ok." I said " i-i'll try." Then he lined up his manhood to my womanhood then he started I couldn't be quite then when I was about to say something natsu kissed me. When we were done I layed in his arms tired then my mom called I answer my phone "yes mom." She says "where are you." I said "natsu wanted me to go to his house." She said "ok I'll tell you dad that you had tuder levy." I said "night mom." She said "night what time will you be home." I said "I don't know I'll let you know." She said "ok night." Night mom." I said to my Mom then she hung up then natsu was behind me and his arm's were wrapped around my waist he said "what did your mom say." I smiled and said "gust asking where I was at." He said "I love you luce so much." I said "I love you to." Then we kissed then we stopped and went back sleep. I could feel natsu's breath on my back...

Hope you enjoyed this (lemon) chapter if you read it but it was ok.