Chapter 2- falling

I've been in hospital for two days now. It's kind of scary. Vampires, demons and fairies serving you... It's amusing aren't my kind suppose to be serving them. But unfortunately we're going shopping with everyone except Xavier- YAY Angela- no. I've got close to Jace. He asked me to go to a movie with him... I think it's a date, but of course he's saying its an 'apology'.But he won't admit it. But I can't go in these clothes, so we're going shopping... Yay ( notice the sarcasm .) I hate shopping. I always don't like getting something... I'm scared. Wow I'm a real wimp. I just want to go home. Josie sleeps with Sadie and... And... I'm all alone I guess I'll have to deal with it.

We're in the car... It's beautiful surrounded by people that are so kind and considerate, but then It all ends we're here. We lock the car and look around."Ooh look at this dress... Expensive, and that one, come on Sadie. Let's try this on!" Josie said... Sadie was so exited... I could cry. But the boys wondered of, so being curious I followed... I looked down a dark ally way-it was a mistake. I saw a human being sucked, dry of blood... I hurried up, I caught up. They didn't know I was there. Then a crowd of demons pushed through me... I lost sight! They'll find me, please do.Then I saw a cool store... Gothic I always liked goths, they were unique and special.

I wondered in. I saw a girl, she looked so cute... She was human like me! Then I saw a scary vampire appear. He grabbed her hand... Probably bruising! I had to get out. She looked scared... Then... I turned around.. I saw- JACE! I fell! I didn't realise who it was. "Please don't kill me! Ahh." I screamed. Jace looked at me like I'm a wierdo... I guess so far we haven't had a great start. He reached his hand  and pulled me up. I thanked him . He giggled. But where was Leo... I guess he's grown up enough to look after himself." You must feel I'm a wierdo... I'm sorry. I... I'm just lonely." I wanted to cry but I blinked back my tears. " No... Not at all... Well maybe a little" I started to cry so I fell into him." Stop! Stop... Sorry I was joking. You're cool. Don't worry." I pouted.

Finally we left. I met up with Sadie and Josie... But Leo was nowhere to be seen. As I looked up at Sadie she looked adorable a blue purple you dress like a ball gown and flowers in her hair... She had bunchies, little bunchies, she was adorable. Josie insisted on getting me something so she got me a bracelet

Hi guys 1002 words yay all I want is 1 of each plz sorry this is here I thought it was in the middle. And if you don't like the POVS comment xoxo bookadorethatsme out xoxo

Jace's  POV

She's so kind... Is she my soulmate... No no. She's human! It can't be, can it? Oooh I'm so confused... All I know is I want to be around her. Maybe it's her aura. I... I want to be with her, if I tell my dad he'll, you know... Kill her. No! What's happening to me . Grandpa will know, I just can't tell him it's her a human.

I traveled to grandpa. He lived in the country. He was a high up vampire known for killing/ treating humans badly. He'll know what to do- I hope. Knock knock. His tall gothic house... Scared me. And I wasn't easily scared. The door opened. It was one of his maids.  Her eye was black and she had whip masks and bruises on her arm. Then I saw grandpa, an evil smile was upon his face.  He nodded his head for the maid to leave so she did... She ran- out of the house. Grandpa easily got angry... " Aren't you going to get her?" I said, does he like humans " I'm being 'kind' I'm giving her a head-start, Aren't you proud?" I sighed.

A minute past and he ran with super speed there and back. He held her hair, her feet weren't on the ground. He looked as if he was about to pull her head of. She cried. I had to do something "GRANDPA! STOP!" I shouted angrily. He let out a big sigh and threw her to the floor, I looked away. Then bit her and sucked a litre of blood out and hit her in the eye... One became two " I'll deal with you later" he mumbled. She then ran up stairs.

" What can I do grandson?" He said curiously.
" How do you know who is your soulmate" I said as I say on a chair I was still furious.
" You just know. I'm afraid I don't know a lot about love."
"  I saw you have a new maid, what's her name?." He said as I nodded totaly out of topic, he normally is selfish , this is strange... Who cares.
" London Ash Bridge." I said. Why did he want to know, for him she was a ' worthless human' well dad probably told him... I left. I was still confused... He found his true love. Even though she was a human... But to become a high vampire he had to kill her... He didn't know it was her. I could cry. It's so sad! Then why doesn't he like humans... He mated with one.

Grandpas POV

I recognise that name... I just can't remember. I'll use that stupid, thing com-pu-tor. Ugh. I typed it in London Ash Bridge... Some results came up on the screen... I clicked the first one... AHHH she's a/ the VAMPIRE QUEEN. No no. My sons in love with her... They must be married at once I must call him... Ding ding echoed through my ears. Pick up PICK UP.

" Hello. I believe she is your soulmate." I said quickly, but before I could slam the phone down he said.
" Really, how did you know it was her?" Oh no... Excuse, excuse... AHHH that's it !
" I could 'sense' it." He thanked me.
" How did you remember this infor-" he said as I abruptly Interrupted him
" A... A book, yes got to go!" I slammed the phone... Yes I can control my son. He'll do what ever I want. As he' ll be King. And if he does anything wrong I won't be blamed.