The class shook their heads at the reporters even if they were distracted they still needed to be careful.

Alya felt her best friend move a split second later, panicking Alya loudly threatened Marinette who... was no longer there.
Back to the present:
Chat Noir was distracted from all the never ending reporters when he heard screams. He tried to dodge the reported but when that didn't work he started to push (lightly)

They laugh at the little note, half cheering up the tense mood.

The reporters out of the way until he finally broke through; just in time to see Marinette jump off the roof.

Adrien rubbed his forehead in frustration, he should never be distracted.

Chat sprinted to the edge and looked down quickly before jumping off the roof himself. Marinette had somehow grabbed the little girls and flipped the both around so that Marinette's back was facing the ground. She saw Chat falling to meet her but when she glanced at the ground, she saw it rising to meet them rapidly. Her eyes widen as she realised Chat wouldn't meet them in time.

Just like the story, people's eyes widen, of course the author would be mean and do something like that.
"That's just mean." Kim says and many people nod in agreement.

As she raised her eyes back to Chat, she saw his eyes widen in realisation and the terror.

Unnecessary guilt settled in Adrien's chest. Marinette saw this and places and hand on his, rubbing his nucleus soothingly.

He tried speeding up his descent by attempting swimming motions in the air. It would have been quite comical if not for the situation they were in.

Again they all agreed with the story but found it kind of scary that they predict what they would of done and got their personalities almost perfect or in Adrien's case purrfect.

She glanced back at the ground, seeing it getting closer and closer. She wrapped her arms around the little girl tighter, no longer hearing the little girls wails or the screams from above.

Alya smiles, that's her best friend. Even without the mask, she still cares about others people more than herself.

She squeezed her eyes tighter as her back collided with the street below.
BOOOOM!

They all flinched when Stella shouted 'boom'. Adrien again rubbed his forehead in frustration, ruffling his hair in the process. Even though it's just a story, it still affects him and everyone else, it just seems so... real. Marinette saw this and pulled him into a hug,"It's not real kitty. It never happened."
"I know but it seem so real." He leans into her touch.

She heard the force of impact and the whimper the small body that she was holding let out as they landed. She heard her own strangled gasp as she heard her ribs (and probably many other bones) crack.

Many winced, imagining the pain that she was going through.

She heard sirens wailing and and people screaming. However, she couldn't feel anything. All she knew was that the sky was very blue. So very blue.

"How can she not feel anything? She just fell of a roof!" Rose asked, worried.

It wasn't until someone touched her that she felt the pain.

"Oh," she sighed.

She felt it resonate through her entire body and would have groaned if she hadn't had the wind knocked out of her. Of course the small body pressed against her chest didn't help either.

"Yeah, that really doesn't help," Stella stated.

Speaking of the small body in her arms, Marinette started to become worried when the little girl didn't move.

Everyone smiled, even though she was badly hurt, Marinette still cared more about others than herself.

She finally had enough breath to groan when somebody tried to move her. Instantly the hands removed themselves and she heard frantic yelling from above. The actual words, however, were lost to her ears as her attention was now directed to the small body beginning to wriggle around her bruised torso. She saw black, clawed hands pick up the child gently and she heard Chat hand her to the paramedics saying that she needed medical attention.

Yes. She does. They all agreed, but not as much as Marinette does.

"Is....s. She okay?" Marinette managed to groan out.

Everyone smiled at how caring she is even though she is badly hurt.

She saw Chat's face appear over her's and suddenly her sight was filled with electric green, infused with shots of yellow and emerald, instead of the bright blue sky that she had become accustomed too. chat's eyes are really pretty, she mused.

Adrien blushed slightly.

She was shaken out of her musing by Chat's voice.
"She'll be fine. She's a little bruised and shaken up but she'll be fine after some rest. You however, may need some work" 

He kept muttering at her, jumping from the topic of her being stuck, to her being incredibly stupid and reckless in rapid succession. His panicked face appeared over again when she made a slight whimper as he tried to get her out of her position. 

"You okay, Marinette?" He said in a seemingly gentle voice but Marinette knew her partner well enough to hear that he was worried and scared. She realized then that her wounds may actually be serious this time. 

Really, some people think. Whereas others asked themselves that if she ignored her injuries to keep her identity a secret. As well as Adrien.

She glanced back up to those beautiful green eyes and saw the fear and guilt there. 

"It's not your fault, kitty," Marinette said, softly.

She realized what she needed to do, even as blackness was threatening to overcome her vision. "Positively Purr-fect, kitty," she managed to breathe out before finally giving into the darkness that consumed her vision. 

"Is she going to be okay?" Alya asked.

"You will have to wait until the next chapter," Stella said mysteriously, leaving everyone to wonder," Who wants to read?"

"I will," Alya says as i pass her the chapter. She begins to read...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, Thanks for reading the story so far and i hope you enjoyed this chapter.

:)