Chapter One

Seventh Year

Lily's POV 

Of course the boys mess up everything! Ugh! Anyways, I should probably tell you what they did this time. You see it all started when I was in the common room Saturday night doing my homework. Yes, I was doing my homework but in my defense, I didn't want to be a Sunday Night Straggler. I was in the common room me and James shared. Anyways, I was just minding my own business in the common room when the "marauders" as they call themselves came strutting into the common room as if they owned the place. It was only the first week of school! What were they doing this late anyways. I was the only one in the common room. Couldn't I have some peace and quiet without them. Seeing James with his tie loose and glasses crooked made my stomach flutter but I stopped myself. This was precisely the reason I didn't want to see him. Ever since something happened in the end of sixth year, James has been acting more mature. We started becoming friends over the summer because Marlene went to the Potter's a lot and I constantly wanted to get away from Tuney. I started noticing things from James. Like the way he furrowed his eyebrows when he was confused or when he started tapping his feet when he was getting annoyed.Not that I like him. Even if I did like him, he doesn't like me anymore and plus, even if he did like me like Marlene said, I would just get my heart broken in a couple of weeks. Two max. Wait, what was I talking about?  

"Oi, Evans, daydreaming about me again?" Sirius asked smirking. 

"In your dreams, Black." I retorted. Even though we were  now tolerant towards each other didn't mean we still didn't bicker. 

"Ahh, actually you are in Prongs's dreams Lily-Flower." Sirius said putting an arm around James. He blushed a deep crimson while I rolled my eyes but felt a blush come. 

'Yeah,yeah Padfoot. Like I don't hear you talking in your sleep about Marlene." James said cooly,but I could see a faint blush on his cheeks. Why was he blushing. Did he like me? Nah.

"Do you really want me to tell lily-flower what you say in your sleep?" Black retorted. 

"Padfoot." James warned. 

"Sweet, sweet-"

"Don't you dare!"

"Lily petal. I just..." 

"Paaddddffffooottt!" 

"Would like you to..." 

Now James had Sirius in a headlock and me and Remus couldn't help laughing. I bet Sirius was just bluffing. 

"Guys." I said between laughs. 

Sirius looked at me. "Oh yeah, Evans, your her." he said. 

I rolled my eyes. "Where's Peter?" I asked. He was usually trailing along him all the time. 

Remus shrugged. "He said that the had something to do."

"We think that he has a secret girlfriend that is so ugly he wont tell us about it." Sirius deadpanned. 

"Or maybe he needs to be tutored and is embarrassed. Or has to do something for the teacher. OR maybe he has other friends." 

"Peter. Have other friends? Only when Peter becomes a death eater." Sirius said. We all laughed. "Wait, what are you doing this late at night?" he asked me. 

"Homework." I simply said.

"Ugh. Boys. I believe we need to teach Miss Evans here, the meaning of having fun." sirius said. I rolled my eyes. 

"What is your idea of fun? Pranking Slytherins. It's kind of getting old." I told Black.

Black put a hand over his heart and gasped, mocking hurt. "I'd like to see you do anything funnier."

I suddenly had an idea. "Follow me." I said. The boys followed me out of the common room and into an empty corridor. I had discovered this place after I wanted a place to study and a perfect library with really comfy chairs came. I paced three times thinking of something interesting and fun. 

"Uh, Lily you okay?" Remus asked. The boys were looking at me like I was crazy for walking across a bare wall. I just laughed at their faces as a door suddenly appeared. "Well, come on. Unless you want to just stareat the door you can come inside." I said and walked in. 

"Woah. Look at this room" James said.

"That just appeared out of nowhere." Remus continued.

"How did you find it before us?" Sirius finished asking. 

  I giggled. "I call it the com-and-go room. Found it last year. Basically, you pace three times and think of what you want and the room supplies it."   

What did you want. A room that met the high standards to snog the great Sirius Black." Sirius smirked. I rolled my eyes. 

"Yeah, your "high" standards would be a broom closet." James said, Remus and I snorted.

The room was amazing. There was a big couch with comfy armchairs. In the middle was a glass case with a very interesting gold necklace. along the walls were prank supplies. I sighed. 

"Prongs, Moony, we are staying here forever." Sirius said lying down on the couch. 

James POV

Wow Evans was so smart for finding the room. And so beautiful. We're friends but I wish we were more but  she still doesn't like me like that. Then, I noticed the gold necklace.

"Hey, Lily, what's this?" I asked. I looked over at her and I saw that she was sitting on the end on the couch with her legs tucked in and I could see Padfoot...flirting with her! Lily was twirling her hair. I clenched my fists and glared at Padfoot.                  

Lily walked over to me and grabbed the necklace from my hand. She turned over to Remus. "Hey, Remmy, do you recognize this?" She asked.        

Remus came over and shook his head. 

"Funny." Lily mumbled something incoherent. Oh how much I loved when she was thinking.She would usually bite her bottom lip and her hair would fall onto her face while her eyebrows furrowed together. She was wearing a light blue sweatshirt that said HELLO in black with black tights and her hair in a messy bun. It was adorable. I wish I could just take her in my arms right now. I had stopped constantly asking her so she could see my good sides but I don't that was going to work. I just couldn't live without Lily Evans. She was kind to everyone. Seeing the good in everyone and everything. Even the Slytherins. She was extremely intelligent. Top in all her classes. Her beautifyl red hair gave you a pretense of her fiery temper and made her always stand out. She would always stand up for everyone. No matter who they were. And her eyes. Her emerald green eyes were just so vivid that you could get lost in them for hours.  It took all my will power to take my eyes off her and stare at the necklace in her hands. 

Just then Padfoot walked over and tried to see the necklace but was tripped by the leg of the chair and took the necklace out of Lily's hand and it dropped on the floor. 

"Nooooooooooooo" Lily screamed. But it was too late. The room started spinning and spinning. My last thought was what was happening and if Lily was okay.  

Hope you like it. It'll get better. Next chapter you will find out where... and when the marauders and Lily landed too. I love ideas, feedback, constructive criticism. votes, or comments!