Chapter 1

"Street Love"

June 6, 1986

"Next time I see you, you better have my motherfuckin' money or shit ain't gon' be cool between me and you. If I was any other nigga, I would've already busted a cap in yo black ass, but I actually got a future so you betta be grateful I ain't shown' out. Now get yo ass outta here!" Eazy E pointed to the door with his gun. Without a word, the man rushed out the Ruthless Records building almost bumping into the person that was entering the place. Eazy proceeded to put his gun back on safety mode before securing it into his back pocket.

Eric Lynn Wright, who goes by Eazy E, had a hard time leaving the streets alone, even though he is a member of an uprising group, NWA––which stood for Niggas With Attitude. No matter how famous he would get in the future, he just couldn't shake the thought of leaving the streets alone. Others begged him to let it go, but he would never listen. It's just not him.

Andre Young and O'shea Jackson, both go by their stage names, Dr. Dre and Ice Cube, watched as the man ran out the studio before looking back at Eric. "Yo E, what the fuck was that?" Dr. Dre took a rolling chair and turned it around so he was leaning towards the back of the chair.

"What was what?" He then thought about what just happened a second ago before answering his question. "Oh that nigga? Just a punk that ain't have my money, Das all." Ice Cube shook his head as he listened to Eric. Eric eyed Ice Cube as he watched him."Aye, what you shaking your head for, Cube?"

"You know why I'm shaking my motherfuckin' head. You need to leave the got damn streets alone before you not be able to make music with us anymore because your six feet under!"

"He's right E, we not tryna loose you, man." Dr. Dre chimed in.

Eric waved both of them off before shaking his hand at Ice Cube's comment. "Ain't no body gon' be six feet under Cube, get that shit out yo head! Niggas don't even sweat me, let alone scare me so I ain't worried about a god damn thing!"

"Ight Ight, hear me out." Dre repositioned his self on the chair to get more comfortable. "Think about your folks, think about what would happen if you were six feet under. How you think they gon' react when they hear about that news? Shit, even think about Mariah." 

Eric was beginning to get irritated with the occasional nagging of his lifestyle. "Like I said, ain't no nigga alive gon' touch me, I'm Eazy Motherfuckin' E!" He sat up in his chair making sure they heard him loud and clear.

"We out here tryna make a statement, but yo stubborn ass tryna be a statistic." Eric once again waved Ice cube off because of his comment, before shaking his head. The doors once again opened and in came the other two members of the group. The rapper Lorenzo Patterson who goes by Mc Ren and the other DJ Antoine Carraby who often goes by DJ Yella. They heard part of the conversation, even before entering the room in the Ruthless Records building.

"Speaking of Mariah, I don't blame you E for using her. She got a bangin' body and she fine too. Shorty got it goin' on!" DJ Yella chuckled while dapping him.

At one point, Eric was planning on using Mariah for her treasure. Once he found out Mariah wasn't like all the girls he's been with, despite the way she dresses, he changed his mind. He didn't want to take her virginity if she didn't want him to, that's not how he is. Despite Eric's bad boy image, he was also caring and somewhat respectful. The only con about the relationship is that Eric sleeps around with other women and everyone is aware of it besides Mariah.

"Nigga, ain't nobody using her and you better watch who you talkin' about, that's my women!" Eric chuckled while slightly side eyeing DJ Yella. "I'm not using her either fool. I actually genially like her. Maybe if you fools could actually find a woman like her, then none of you niggas would be speaking." The boys sat around continuing to nag Eric, but what was coming in one ear while exiting out the other.