Part 6

Few hours later have passed and Amy was starving that she got the courage to go and find the kitchen. Amy sneaked out the room and handed towards the kitchen. Blaze was up against a wall in deep sleep, she woke up and seen Amy and said" oh no she has emerged" she started to run after her.

In the kitchen everyone was cleaning up, the oven was complaining to Vanilla." food, all wasted" Vanilla looked at him" oh calm down it's been a rough night for all of us" Silver hmphs" if you ask me she was just being just plan old stubborn" Vanilla scolded him" well, if the master doesn't learn to control his temper he'll never be able to break the-" before she could finish Amy was entering the kitchen and Silver cut her off. " why, what shall we provide you with this evening?"Silver smiles and kisses her hand." i am Silver"
Blaze hops in and gets in front of Silver" I'm Blaze" Silver stands beside Blaze and smiles up at Amy." What is it you need mademoiselle?" Amy blushed."Well, i am a little hungry." Mrs.Vanilla smiled and turned to the kitchen staff." Hear that, she's hungry." Silver eyes widened."Remember what the Master said." Vanilla scolded him."I'm not going to let the poor child starve." Blaze hopped beside Silver and put a arm around him." Yeah, she's not a prisoner, She's our guest." Silver sighed." Fine, but keep it down." Silver explained. Blaze hopped towards the Dining Room, and smirked at Silver." What is dinner without Music." She ran into the Dining Room. Silver's eyes widened."Music?!" As soon as he said that he got thrown into a bowl of pudding.

Amy sat down in a chair in the Dining Room. Everyone got set, Blaze started to sing.

Be, our, guest
Be our guest
Put our service to the test

Tie your napkin around your neck, cherie
And we provide the rest

Amy took the napkin that a waiter or some sort gave her and put it on her lap gently

Soup du jour
Hot hors d'oeuvres
Why, we only live to serve
Try the gray stuff, it's delicious

Amy placed her finger in the gray frosting and tasted it and smiled brightly.

Don't believe me? Ask the dishes
They can sing, they can dance

After all, miss, this is France
And a dinner here is never second best
Go on, unfold your menu

She open the menu to see what delicious meals inside the folder.

Take a glance and then you'll see
Be our guest
oui, our guest
Be our guest

Food was placed on the table and Amy took bites off the food and tasted them and gave a satisfied look.

Beef ragout
Cheese soufflé
Pie and pudding " en flambé "

Blaze threw her hat in the air and the spoons caught it.

We prepare and serve with flair
A culinary cabaret
You're alone
And you're scared
But the banquet's all prepared
No ones gloomy or complaining
While the flatwares entertaining

We tell jokes
I do tricks
With my fellow candlesticks
And it's all in perfect taste
That you can bet

Come on and lift your glass
You've won your own free pass
To be our guest
If your stressed
It's fine dining we suggest

Silver was busy wiping of the pudding of his head, but then hears the music in the dining room and runs into the room and sees all the staff dancing.