Kakashi's Short Adventure

Kakashi's P.O.V:
I went into the library and look for some manga's. Why the heck not, this will be a short vacation. I saw this guy behind me, kind of my height but strange. He grumbled and said, "Look I really don't care what going on at the beach, I rather sleep than do this" He pat my back and walked away. Confused I ignored and contined along the way. I saw Tsunade look at some of these books here to. Ice Mage, Fire Mage, and Wind Mage. Celestial Spirits- Wait what the heck is that suppose to mean. I looked farther along the book, Zodiacs, Cancer, Gemini, Capicorn, and Aquarius. The word "Aquarius was cracked like it was long time ruined... I rumbed the page more and it disappeared. I assuming that something bad happened I guess. The book was telling about Dragon Slayers and different types of dragons. It was telling about the people there ans etc. I kept the book in a bag and continue walking down the road.
*Sorry about the Aquarius part here, but very important. Very important :3*
Tsunade P.O.V:
Where was that bone-head going?! I was peeking at the same book but I really didn't care about it. I hurried to follow Kakashi. You never know what's in his head. I groan as he kept looking at different stands, we don't belong here and ever since that-
"LOOOK OML A BOOK OF SUSHI", I yelled sarcasticly. Kakashi looked and mumbled under his breath.
"Aw come on this is boring, can we do something else other than walk and look at stands? Why don't we practice a little fighting routine?"
"No."
"Fine egg shell"
I groaned louder, He is getting on my nerves my brain can't take anymore of this. I walked ahead of him and tripped. What the he- I looked at the thing I tripped over. It was a cat... a blue cat.
" OWWWW WHAT HECK?!!"
" CALM DOWN CAT-"
This cat can talk... I looked at him, he was rubbing his head while shouting at me. He got up and waddled mumbling under his breathe.
" You made me drop my beautiful fish..."
I picked up the fish, wiped it off and handed to him.
"THANKS LADY"
He pulled out his wings a flew away quickly. That was... weird.