Chapter 2

A/N~Hi :) hope you enjoyed my first chapter, this chapter will have more justin in. Hope you enjoy it and remember to vote and comment please :)

P.S: this chapter is a bit jumpy so sorry bout that x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin and I were sitting on the comfortable chairs on our jet talking about what had happened with Leo, Justin is one of my best friends so I didn't mind telling him.

He would've got it out of me anyway as we're such good friends that we know when one another of us is upset.

"Lo, you know how I feel about Leo, he treats you like a piece of dirt and you could do so much better" Justin said a bit angrily."I know but I love him and I can't help it" I replied.

I was getting upset thinking about Leo and all we've been through, I couldn't forget the good times just because of one silly little argument.

"I don't understand why you stay with him, he always cheats on you and you could get such a nicer boyfriend!"he said really annoyed now . "Just stop talking about it now! I wish I hadn't told you now!" I shouted.

The whole crew turned around but I didn't care, I knew he was right but I just didn't like hearing it from someone else especially Justin.

I looked at Justin and he then stood up and took my hand then led me to another smaller room that had a sofa and a tv in.

We sat down on the sofa Justin put his arm round my shoulder , "I'm sorry I upset you. It's just your my best friend and I don't want to see you get hurt "he said quietly, he then put his other arm round me and and pulled me into a hug.

At first I was unsure whether I should forgive him and hug him back, but he was one of the only people that I could trust so I did , I relaxed against him and then I fell asleep ....

A FEW HOURS LATER

I woke up to feel Justin gently shaking my shoulder and I could hear one of the flight attendants saying to return to our seats because we were about to land through the intercom thingy so me and Justin returned to our seats.

AN HOUR LATER

I was finally back at my house , I was getting ready to go out to some clubs with Justin and some friends. I had a shower and washed my hair, once I had got out I dried my body and then blow dried my hair.

I went into my walk in closet and chose a tight fitted black sparkly dress and some hot pink jimmy choos .

I then straightened my dark brown hair and it fell perfectly way past my shoulders and almost down to my waist.

I put some foundation, heavy eye make up on and some dark red lipstick on my lips and then then I heard my doorbell which meant Justin was here to pick me up .

I answered the door to see Justin standing there ( I must admit he looked pretty hot) he looked at me and then his mouth dropped.

"Shut up !" I said smirking , he always does that to me either to take the piss or make me embarrassed, I've told him I hate it when he does that but he doesn't listen ! "You look amazing" he said taking a breath between each word.

"Yep" I replied popping the 'p'

I followed Justin to his leopard print Audi and I took one look at it and I rolled my eyes, in my opinion it was completely over the top but I got in any way and we drove out of the gates to my house ready to have a good night .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N~ I know it's only short but chapter 3 will be posted in the next couple of days and it will be more sexy ( if you get my drift) please remember to vote and comment what you think ! Thanks for nearly 80 reads by the way :) x