Work Pt.1 Smoke,Camera,Action

Song for Chapter: Exchange By: Bryson Tiller for Drakes Pov

Drake:

I see the building I need to be at and park my car across the street from it. It's a closed down club in Barbados with lights flashing on and off. I hear the music bumping and it vibrates my car.

Its about 2pm daytime right now. We wanted to start early cause we wanted to have time to shoot the second part of the video too.

I turn it off and take the keys out of the car. After all that's happened I can't believe I'm doing this again. How long am I going to...is SHE going to act like what we have is nothing. Robyn.

I open the car door and walk out. I find that it's not too cold.

The building is a 1 Storie. I walk in and the first thing I see is cameras.It's hanging from the Ceiling, on the ground. I also see a lot of people looking club ready, smoke all in the place. I look to the camera men and notice the director. He directed Robyn's video for ponde replay. I remember cause I was in the building on the floor right under where they were shooting it.

I walk up to him. Soon as he sees me his face lights up. "6 God!" He says excited. I give him a hug. "Hey man. We gonna turn up. Do da real tings man?" He laughs hearing my fake accent. "Where's the star anyway?" I ask. "She's on the second floor getting ready G." I nod " alright man thanks"

I get to the dimly lit hall on the second floor and see a bunch of women walking out of the room holding make up kits and  accessories. A girl with black hair stops me. "She's in there." She says smiling. She points to a room with the door wide open. I  smile back and thank her.

I walk in and see her. The most beautiful woman.

She's standing in front of a full length mirror with speculating eyes. Her hair is short. She's wearing a see through dress that's different colors with a bra and panties under. She looks sexy.

She doesn't see me until I'm standing directly behind her in front of the mirror. She's startled at first, but she soon gives me a big smile. "Hello Aubrey." I come up from behind and wrap my arms tightly around her  middle abdomen, burying my face in her shoulder. She smells so good.
She puts a hand around my wrapped  arms. She brings the other one up and plays with my ears. I look up and look at us in the mirror. We look like a couple.

I give her a kiss on the cheek. "How are you?" I ask her "Great" she replies "How about you?" I smile "I missed you robs." I trail kisses down her neck and make my way to her shoulder. I bite the soft skin there and she moans. She suddenly looks alarmed, like she didn't mean to. She pulls away from me. "We should probably go." She states. I frown but follow her out.
                    •••••••••

Rihanna:
I stopped him. It's obvious I wanted him to continue but I felt like I was gonna lose control if I let him go any further. I missed him, so much. His voice, his touch, his laugh. It's been a while since we saw each other and other than liking each others Instagram pics, nothing.

We get downstairs where the set is and get to work.

I get called to do the first half of the song and the filming takes about and hour. Lots of whining and ass shaking.
I can't find Aubrey. My eyes roam around the room while the director keeps telling me to look at the camera.

Drake:
The director calls me up which means it's my time. Im leaned against a wall when Robyn comes up to me and starts grinding up on my manhood. I look down and see our bodies rocking together then look up. She's smirking like she could feel it. She probably can.

She turns around and she presses her back against my chest. I wrap my arms around her as we're Vibin' to the music. I turn my head and put my nose to her cheek.

"Cut!" The director yells. I almost punch the nigga in the face for ruining the moment. She pulls away, and like earlier I'm sad it ended too quickly.

In the next scene Robyn twerks on me. For the video I act like its nothin', but actually Im kinda hard.

"Cut!" He says again. I'm actually thankful for that cause I didn't need people noticing.

••••••••••••••

Rihanna:

The music video will be two videos combined. We just finished up the first one, now we have to drive to another location for the second one. This time it's gonna be just us.

We thank everyone that volunteered to be in the video.

We're outside the club and are figuring out who goes in who's car. It's night time now.

I'm talking to the director when Aubrey comes up and stands right next to me, trying to catch up on the conversation. My stomach flips outta nowhere.

I take the time to look at him, drowning out the conversation they're having. He's grown up. He looks more like a man than a boy. He's gotten sexier. His fresh cut beard fits him. He's also more muscular and such.

He turns towards me, "Robyn?" He says trying to get my attention. Smiling like he knows what I was doing. "The man is talking to you." I turn to the director. "I was talking about who goes in who's car. The makeup artists and designers will go in the van with the camera men. Where would you like to ride?" I open my mouth to say something but Aubrey cuts me off.

"I brought my car. She can ride with me." He says with a serious face. I lose air for a moment.

"You cool with that?" He asks "Yea, that's cool." I say it convincingly enough. "Alright then, let's be on our way." Says the director and walks off to the van.

I'm walking to the car with Aubrey. We don't speak to each other, just walk.

When we get to the car he unlocks it. He makes his way to my side and opens the door. I get in smiling to myself, he's always been such a gentlemen. He walks to the drivers side and gets in.

He looks to me and sees that I'm shivering. Im moving my hands up and down my arms to create heat. Without saying a word he grabs something
from the back seats. When he gives it to me see that's it's a jacket. My heart swells by his small gesture and I smile. He smiles back. I put it on and smell it. It smells like expensive cologne, like him.

We're driving to our destination in silence. The musics playing to fill up the void of talking. I look to Aubrey and he's putting his unwavering attention on the road. He turns and looks at me, catching my gaze. He looks like he's debating with himself about something. He looks back to the road. I look the same direction. A moment later I see his free hand moving towards me out of the corner of my eye. I follow it as it slides up on my knees and rests on my thighs, he squeezes once. I look to him but his eyes are still on the road, his face unreadable. I try to do the same but after a while I can't help it. I look down at his hand again and decide on something. I take my hand and loosen his grip on my thigh, and I slowly take it in my hands, entwining out fingers together. I grip his hand like its a lifeline, he does the same.

He needs to stop making me love him.

Realizing what I just said I look at the passing buildings and try to think of something that will distract me from the reality of it.

Wudup guys. This right here is my first fanfic. Make sure you guys comment and let me know what you think!!😘❤️

Question for Chapter: What songs from Rihanna are ur favorite????