“Come on Rupe”. Tess said putting one of his arms through his so she could tow him into the room, into his doom.

Freya watched as he went into the living room shooting her a puzzled look before the door closed. She shrugged, before looking around the room trying to think of things to do.

Eventually she gave up, walking into the games room on the third floor, to where Sebastian, Sel and Tristan were playing computer games, they all gave a wave when she walked in Echo was slouched on the massive L shaped sofa in the middle of the room, laying on her stomach with her legs up in the air reading a celebrity gossip column.

Freya threw herself down beside her, playing absentmindedly with one of her long curls. Suddenly she shrieked with laughter. “Hey Tristy, apparently you’re Madonna’s latest toy boy”. Echo hooted nearly falling off the couch.

“Lay off, she’s a friend of my mom’s”. Tristan said sounding embarrassing.

“Say what you will, there’s a picture in here of you going in for the kill”. She said holding up a picture of what looked like them kissing. Freya was surprised how angry it made her, like she wanted to rip the page from under Echo’s hands.

“Look I went to a charity event in New York, she was there. She asked me to walk her to her car and bam; she just went like 105% of the way in. Technically it’s mouth rape”. Tristan said pausing the game, and looking at Echo.

“Dirty bitch! You’d think she would have learned by now, I mean she’s not a material girl now, more like a woollen old age pensioner. I wonder do her legs creak when opened, like an old door hinge”. Echo said making all the boys in the room shudder.

Suddenly Luis swanned into the room, a wide smile on his handsome face. Freya narrowed her eyes suspiciously looking at something on his neck; a big dark bruise was spread across his neck.

“Is that a hickey?” She exclaimed, she watched as he looked at his fingernails a smug smile playing on his face. Eventually when he realised everyone was looking at him, he lifted his hands to his mouth and made a zipping motion.

“Hey is there anything else in that shitty magazine about me?” Tristan asked, looking a little scared.

Freya and Echo both looked at the next page, the headline said “Saskia Martin spotted at top London clinic”.

“No, that’s all”. Echo said looking up at Freya, the message in her eyes clear, ‘don’t tell Tristan’. Freya nodded finally, trying not to let her suspicions get the better of her.

“Thank god”. Tristan said looking relieved, he felt his phone ring in his pocket sliding it out he pressed busy without even having to check who it was, it was her.

It was always her.

“Why do you look like someone just told you your cat just died?” Echo said tilting her head to the side, studying Freya’s expression while not blinking, the overall effect was bizarre and strangely compelling.

“Not our cat, there would be a party if the little fucker died”. Sebastian said while looking at the screen, throwing his two cents into the situation.

Echo didn’t even blink, she just kept looking at Freya until she sighed and threw her hands up in the air. “Fine, I think I’m suffering from with drawl”. She said eventually.

Again came the non- blinking. “With drawl from what? Narcotics? Alcohol? Sex?” She asked causing Freya to roll her eyes again.

“Seriously, is there anything you two won’t do”? She snorted gesturing to the twins.