"Hey Ashy, does Harry kiss well?"Louis shouted. I blushed again at his comment. Jesus my blushes are so irritating!

Harry released me and turned towards him.

"Shut up bro. Did i asked El this kind of question ever? Don't tell me that you're getting jealous of mine"Harry mocked him back.

"No Ashy stole my Hazza bear"Louis made fake cry making us laugh out loud.

"Come on girls have a sit"Liam said towards us. I sat between Harry and Abigail. Suddenly the bell rang again.

"I got it"Louis shouted running towards the door.

After some moments three beautiful girls walked in the room. I know one of them. She was Perrie Edward from "Little Mix". But I don't know the others.

"Girls she is the love of my life Eleanor"Louis said looking at Harry like a winner.

"And she is Perrie my fiancé"Zayn said holding her by waist.

"And she is Sofia my girlfriend"Liam also said.

We talked with each other most like half an hour. They seemed very nice people. Perrie was very funny, Sofia was nice and Eleanor was beautiful and also very earnest.

"Guys I need to talk with Ashynn privately. Can I use one of your room Niall?"Harry said on the middle of the conversation.

Wait! About what? Harry please don't ask about what happened last night.

"Sure dude. Why not?" Niall replied from under Louis. They were fighting for a chips. Kids!

"Can I listen?"Louis asked mischievously.

"Didn't I mentioned Private?"Harry mocked.

"Niall I'm sure you have to wash your bedshit after their private talk"Louis smirked.

"Shut the fuck up"Harry hit him with a pillow.

We left them laughing on the living room and went to Niall's room. Locking the door Harry turned towards me.

Before uttering a word he crashed his lip on mine. I kissed him back. Harry shoved me against the wall and I wrapped my arms around his torso. I felt sparks and butterflies in my stomach. And it feels really good if I say so.

He stopped kissing and placed his forehead over mine after like one minute.

"Oh God you're beautiful."he said staring into my bluish green eyes. His word made my heart flatter. "You've taken my heart from the first day."he said again.

"I had also feelings for you but I didn't realized. I thought it was just a little crush but as time progressed that liitle crush turn in to a different feeling. And I mean good different" every word I had spoken was true.

He smiled at me but suddenly furrow his eyebrows.

"Did your dad said anything?"he asked making a distance between us.

Crap...Not Now. Damn It.

"I was dying in tension from last night. I didn't call because I thought your dad must be angry."he said sitting on the bed. He patted the spot beside him to sit.

"Its okay. No he couldn't"I laughed in pain remembering last night.

"Why? What happened?"he peered at me.

I sat beside him and taking a deep breath I started.

Flashback:

I came to my room and shut the door. I ran my hands through my hair. I couldn't felt any ground beneath me.