Suddenly her fathers wand was out "obliviate" and the man whoms badge read Mark suddenly went foggy eyed and dazed allowing us to shove by him.

Averly glanced back feeling bad for the poor man, he was only confused she thought why make it worse for him?
They were meant by a long flight of stairs and she held back a groan. Averly hadn't fully awaken yet and certainly did not want to climb a dozen flights of stairs. But alas there she was trudging up the the metal steps in a cluster of wheezes and harsh breathes.

"Merlin dad are we almost there yet?" A voice rung out above them and the whole Malfoy family immediately recognized it making Averly grimace in worry for the red headed family

"Yes Ron just a couple more flights now come along"

"How far are we?!" The youngest Weasley asked and that's when father spoke up.

"Well let's put it this way of it rains you'll be the first One to know"

The large family of gingers peeked over the railing and scowled in hatred once they saw the white haired man.

Averly watched the seen play out with her stone cold face hiding any indentation that she was highly uncomfortable besides the pawing at her arm.

"Pleasentries Malfoy" Arthur Weasley rolled his eyes about to usher his children up the stairs when two more people peeked over the railing and left Averly speechless.

Harry Potter stood with a look of loathing on his handsome face while he stared at her brother. Draco and Harry had hated each other since their first year at Hogwarts.

Averly stared up at the untouchable boy that she had dreamt about for four years. His sinful lips parted and his green eyes blazed and it was only when Lucius gripped her by her hair dragging her away in a state of fury did she realize that she has completely zoned out.

"Hey! Treat your daughter with some respect!" The two twins shouted making the angry man release his daughter and she did her best not to whimper and locked her jaw.

Draco tensed realizing that now their father had only spiked.

"I'm surprised you could afford seats of such greatness Weasley" he spat "reckon you had to beg on your hands and knees for a galleon?" He mocked them over their poverty and that's when Averly finally spoke up.

"Father please, I think that the match is about to start" her voice was much stronger and much more powerful than anybody expected making all eyes turn to hers, even the bright green ones.

"We are all the way up on the ministry box, the ministry invited us himself!" Draco boasted with an evil glint in his eye.

Lucius threw his cane back aiming for his son but hitting his daughter in the stomach instead "don't boast Draco" he scolded as the girl screwed her eyes shut shoving the cane away from her harshly.

"Haven't you a heart? That's your family you are with" a muggleborn in her year asked incredulously with an under tone of anger. Her name was Hermione granger and was the brightest witch of her year. Her Harry and Ron Weasley were known for their adventures and pure stupid bravery as they face Voldemort which seemed to be every year, but of course nobody believed them.