6

Louis

I swallow nervously as I look at myself in the mirror one last time before exiting my room. I don't know if I'm gonna see Harry today, but I feel the strange need to actually put a little effort in my appearance. I'm wearing my typical black jeans and a flannel.

Hopefully I don't look as ugly as I feel.

I smile as I hear the familiar ding, knowing that it's Harry.

Harry: you up?

Louis: yes sir

Harry: ;)

Louis: whAt

Harry: sir ;)))

Louis: stfu Styles

Harry: okay okay lmao

Harry: when are u getting to school

Louis: umm the normal time people get to school?

Harry: I don't have to get there until 9:20

Louis: wtf why

Harry: dual enrollment

Louis: makes sense

Harry: yeah so what time

Louis: idk around like 7:30 or 7:40

Harry: okay

I didn't text Harry back after that because I'm an awkward fûck and didn't know what to say.

I arrived to school at exactly 7:32 and entered the cafeteria, subtly looking around for Harry.

He's not here.

Why would he be? You guys aren't dating.

I ignore my thoughts as I walk towards my friends and talk until the bell rings.

I have chorus first period. Yay me.

I make my way into the auditorium and take my usual seat in the back. I scroll through my phone as I wait for James to arrive. James has had this thing going since the start of freshman year. He would show up to first period exactly 46 seconds late. Why he does this? I have no fûcking idea but our chorus teacher, Mr. Coleman, doesn't seem to mind.

Harry: yo what's ur first period

Louis: chorus, why?

Harry read my message but didn't respond. I rolled my eyes and put my phone away exactly as James walked through the door.

He smiles a big toothy grin as he
takes his seat next to me.

"It's Tuesday stop looking so happy." I tell him as I try not to smile back. James is an infectious person. When he laughs or smiles, you kind of have to too.

"Don't be such a buzzkill." He laughs as he grabs his journal and opens it up to the next blank page. "What's the song today?"

"Teenagers by MCR." I say excitedly as I open up mine as well.

Chorus isn't as bad as I make it out to be. We get to do a listening journal, which is when Mr. Coleman plays a song and we have to write down our opinion or facts about it. It's a good start to the day to say the least.

*

By the time we finished singing, James and I were almost on our way to detention. We spent the entire period goofing off instead of singing, and I had no regrets. I checked my phone.

9:19

One minute before the bell.

I stood up and slung my bag around my shoulder as James did the same.

"Bro, do you like soda? Cause I'd Mountain Dew you!" James said.

I snorted and laughed loudly as we walked out the door as the bell sounded. I felt a hand grab my shoulder and jumped.

I turned around to see Harry.

"Hey, little boy." He smirked. He looked good.

He was wearing black jeans and a red and black striped tee. I tried not to gawk as I scoffed, "Don't call me that."

"You love it. Where are you going next?" He asked as he casually grabbed my bag and started walking next to me.

"Math." I looked over to James who had stopped a few feet away, his jaw dropped. I shrugged.

We started walking towards my math class silently. I wanted to stab myself repeatedly in the eye with a spork. Why am I so awkward? I don't know what to say holy shît I'm freaking out.

Right when I open my mouth to say something Harry chimes in, "You look nice today." I slam my mouth shut and look down as my cheeks heat.

"Thanks. You don't look too bad yourself, Styles."

We stopped in front of my math class. "What do you have after our free period?"

"English." I smile slightly as he hands me my bag, softly touching my hand.

"I gotta get to class." He smiles at me, dimples on full display.

I refrain from saying "laters, baby."

Fifty Shades Of Grey as fûck, Louis

I chuckle to myself as Harry walks away, thinking of him as my very own Christian Grey.

"What are you laughing at?"

I jump at the sound of James' voice. Damn I'm jumpy today.

He laughs and claps me on the back. "So you and Styles, huh?"

I push his hand off, "No. I don't even know why he walked me."

"So have you guys been talking?"

I scratch the back of my neck awkwardly. "Yeah, you could say that."

James smirks but before he gets to say anything else, Mr. Anderson yells for us to get in the classroom so we could begin our lesson.

_____________

Please vote and comment!

can you guys believe aimh made it to 2 million?!?! 2 million people have read Louis' love declaration to Harry lord give me strength