Enrietta:

Christ and Murieta were looking for Enrietta. They searched the whole school, they even asked this Blondy named Erika Sendo. She fell in love with chris the moment she saw him.

           Murieta became jealous and always yelled at her

Murieta became jealous and always yelled at her. Erika and Murieta would always Skirmish. "Bring it on Blondy"! Murieta woukd say. "Be quiet red eye"! Erika would always say. "Stop you two"! Chris said a couple of times a day.

"Erika, do you happen to know Enrietta"? Chris asked. "Im sorry but Enrietta died last year". Erika said softly. "Some guy wth blue eyes from another world killed her, because her own brother had to, so that the brother wouldn't live". Erika said. "What"? Christ was shocked. "She...died". He was so confused. "It was him". He said. "He wants me to stay here forever until we find her". Chris said. "Who"? Murieta asked. "Master". Chris said. "Oh my"! Murieta said. "We have to stay here, we cant go back". Chris said. "I guess it could work". Murieta said.

Rest in peace my sister............

Erika was confused and left. Murieta and Chris had to stay in the real world. "Guess we could be best friends, since were gonna be together until the end". Murieta said. "I guess". Chris smiled.