Chapter 2

Thursday morning

"Hey Rylee I have to do that photo shoot and interview with Teen Vogue can you take care of Kylie's (Jenner) dogs while I'm gone?" I ask my sister who's on the couch while I'm making pancakes for us. "Yeah, sure. Why'd she drop them off here?" "Because I'm her best friend and she's in New York preparing the condo were going to be staying in for Fashion Week" "Oh okay! Sounds lit! You should probably get ready" I nod and go to my room.
I throw on some athletic leggings and sports bra. I grab my grey Michael Kors bag that matches my leggings, And slip on black vans. I decided to not do my makeup cause they're gonna do my makeup there.
"Hi Samantha! I'm James" I tall blonde man said. "Hi! It's so nice to meet you James" I say slipping my phone into my hand to free up one of my hands putting my open out and smiling. "I'll take you to hair and makeup" he said guiding me through the complex building.
After hair, makeup, and the awesome photo shoot I was finally heading to do my interview. "Hi Samantha! I'm Natasha I'll be interviewing you today!" A beautiful black woman said. "Nice to meet you Natasha!" I said pulling down a pair of shorts I got from the outfit change in the photo shoot. "Okay! Let's get started!" She said pulling out her papers.

"First question. What is it like being a what most people call a short model?"
"Being Five foot four I was told I'd never make it because models are tall and stuff like that but that's so not true! I made it and I'm here to tell anyone who is short, tall, skinny, thick, whatever shape or size you are. If you push hard enough and work hard you will fulfill your goals and dreams. I know that sounds really deep but it's so true". "That is so true. Very inspiring. Okay so we have to ask, whose the celeb crush?" "Ooo that's hard! I'd have to say for girls either Kylie or Selena! So basically two of my best friends! For guys is have to say my amazing friend Justin Bieber and Brooklyn Beckham cause he's just hot and super sweet! Your not allowed to tell anyone even though almost everyone in the world knows I think he's attractive" I say laughing. "Alrighty!! But we gotta ask, what was that whole thing with you leaving The Nice Guy holding hands?" Her laugh fading back to her normal voice. "Oh actually I'm allowed to talk about it now that I signed my contract! But David wanted me to be apart of his Adidas photoshoot and runway show! What happened there was I was meeting him there to sign the contract with my manager and its hard to get through paparazzi when they're like that! And we didn't want to detach!" "Okay now to a few let's say simpler question" she says flipping her sheets.