Day 14 of March(Night)

Jamal saw the figure walking closer to him. He was stuck he didn't know what to do. He looked closely and it was Melanie. It seem like she was crying for help.

"Melanie, I don't fuck with ghosts." He said trying to move but his foot won't seem to move.

Melanie was mouthing "get out!"

Then she disappeared. All the windows of the cabin started busting out one by one. Jamal ducked down on the floor.

"Jamal!" Kenya yelled.

"Stay up there Ken!" Jamal yelled back.

As the window busted out, ghosts started flying around Jamal head.

Kenya rushed to Ariel and Kristen room to find the cross.

She saw Aaron and Ariel ducked down covering up their heads in the corner.

"Where is Kristen cross!" Kenya yelled, because the wind from the outside was blowing inside.

"I don't know. I think he had it on when he got killed!" Ariel yelled back.

"Fuck! Jamal is down there!" Kenya yelled shaking her head.

She ran back out the room , towards the stairs to be picked up off the floor.

"Ahhhhh!!' Oh my gosh!" She yelled.

Aaron came out the room with a cross. He throw it, and Kenya fall down on the floor with a hard thump. Aaron hurried to grab the cross, but unfortunately he wasn't fast enough, he was picked up also and thrown against the wall.

Kenya screamed and crawled to the cross. She throw it, the ghosts disappeared. Aaron dropped on the floor. Then rolled down the stairs.

Now it was him and Jamal downstairs and Ariel and Kenya upstairs. Kenya grabbed the cross and race in the room so she could get Ariel. Despite the fight they had, she wasn't about to let her die. Ariel was still in the corner holding her head.

Kenya walked in and grab Ariel arm. Ariel looked up and saw Kenya.

"Come on, we have to make it downstairs!" Kenya yelled.

Ariel nodded her head and followed Kenya out the room.

They squeezed each other hands holding tight, as they made their way downstairs.

Jamal pulled Kenya in his arms and hugged her tight. She hold back tighter.

Melanie ghost came back and mouth to them again, "get out!"

"What the hell she saying?" Aaron asked.

"Get out!" Jamal yelled back.

They made their way to the door. They all got throw back, except Kenya who had the cross in her hand.

"Y'all how are we going to escape? It got to be a reason this happening." Jamal yelled out.

Kenya rushed to their side. They form a circle and huddle together. With the cross.

"If something happen to me. I just want y'all to know, it was a pleasure meeting y'all. Even though we had our bad times, the good times was the best times." Aaron said.

"Please don't talk like that." Kenya said and busted out crying.

"I feel the same way. I got a feeling deep inside me, that I won't make it out. Kenya I'm sorry for the way I treated you. To be honest I'm jealous of you.. You a very pretty girl, and you have someone whose their for you. It seem like no matter how long we been here, you two was met to be." Ariel said as tear slipped out her eye.

Kenya was boohoo crying now.

"Y'all please don't talk like that. We all going to make it out. Just keep the faith." Kenya said.

"I can't sleep in this house knowing this our last days alive. I got to do something." Jamal said.

Kristen ghost came out and tried to grab at Kenya, but she slapped him in the face with the his cross. He disappeared.

"Oh my gosh, that was creepy as fuck. He still want me as a ghost. What the fuck!" Kenya screamed.

"Im kill his ass again. He don't want to try me, Kill his ghost ass." Jamal said.

"Salt!" Aaron yelled out.

"Salt? For what?" Ariel asked.

"Make a circle around us. I watch supernatural before and that's what they use. That probably could work." Aaron said.

"That's a good idea." Jamal said.

"Who fast?" Kenya asked them.

"You." They all said at the same time.

"If it wasn't for you I would of been dead right now." Ariel said.

"Okay hold the cross. I'll be right back." Kenya said giving the cross to Jamal.

She rushed to the kitchen and grab the salt, throwing it, watching the ghosts backing away from it. She hurried and made a circle for them. The ghosts disappeared.

They all sighed deeply.

"That was hell. I'm not leaving this circle." Jamal said.

"Me either." Kenya said then her stomach started to growl.

"I'm hungry." She said and they busted out laughing.

"You would be hungry at a time like this. You can eat in the morning when the sun is out. I think that's the best time to sleep too. So we better keep our self busy with something, in this circle." Jamal

"I got books I can read." Kenya said.

"Books?" Jamal and Aaron said at the same time.

"Yes books." Kenya said.

"Well you do that, and during the day, while we can we should look around this cabin to see what we can find to lead us to clues to what going on. I'm not ready to die." Jamal said.

"Me either." Kenya said.

"I'm not either, but if it's our time to go, we have no choice." Ariel said.

"You got a point, but don't give up." Jamal said.

Ariel smiled a little and nodded her head. That gave her hope for her and Jamal. If she could get Kenya out the picture, then everything would be good. Yes she said that speech blah blah blah. She was grateful that Kenya save her life, and yes she is jealous of her, even though Jamal is stuck on her, if she could get Kenya alone and kill her. She could have Jamal all to herself. She smiled at that though.

*************

Thoughts?

Remember I said everything will take place at night, I will not do mornings anymore. I will do Afternoons though. The reason I wont do mornings because mostly during the mornings the ghosts will still appear all through the night until morning light. Do yall get what I saying? If not comment.

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014