"Are you going to chase him or not... by the looks he can't have gone too far her left his car." Jasper laughed standing next to me at the window pointing at Duncan’s car still parked outside.  And on that note I pulled on a pair of grey sweats, a navy v-neck t-shirt and a dirty white pair of Nike trainer before running out the door calling back to Jasper "Thanks Jay." I ran down the stiars as fast as humanly possible, almost tripping over the last few and landing on my confused father. “I’ll tell you later” I said as I darted out the door, and ran out on the street to catch Duncan...

I looked round for a few seconds then sprinted to the left I was around three metres away from my drive when. "Zed!... He went the other way!..." Jasper laughed from my front door now wearing an old pair of jeans and hoody "Oh..." And ran off in the other direction as fast as I could, going after the guy I loved.

Duncan has no clue about the area so he'd keep running in a line right?, So I picked up my speed and ran forward pushing myself as fast as I could... which wasn't as fast as Duncan as sadly my smoking although I have quit I still need to get back into shape, and he was fucking fast!

As I turned the corner I could see someone jogging... IT WAS DUNCAN!!! I almost did a happy dance that I had found him, but then realised he may not even forgive me, for something I didn’t do. I pushed myself into a sprint and when close enough I tackled him to the ground. I made sure we landed on one of the grass squares so he wouldn’t get hurt. "Get off" He whined like a school kid and I rolled him over so we were face to face smirking until I saw his eyes were red and tears flowed down his cheeks, seeing this made my smirk slowly disappeared. I pulled him up and engulfed him in a hug and whispering in his ear "It wasn't what it looked like.. I promise" Rubbing soothing circles on his back while he sat in silence.. which honestly scared me, I have no clue what is on his mind. Then he whispered “it never is” was that good, was he thinking that it actually did happen that I actually would sleep with jasper or was he saying yeah I know it probably wasn’t, please let it be the second one.

Duncan pulled back slightly and looked me in the eyes for a moment with emotion I wouldn’t let myself read, if I didn’t read it I wouldn’t know if he didn’t forgive me or not. He licked his lips before standing up and lending me a hand for me to also do. He clasped my hand tight instead of letting go like I expected he took my other so we were face to face. "Zed... I am really sorry." WAIT... WHAT? Did he just say he was sorry, wasn’t this going backwards, wasn’t that my line. "What for?" I said trying to ask cool for him before pulling him slightly closer ignoring the cloud looming over us. Keeping my attention on the handsome guy in front of me. "I.. haven't exactly been treating you the way you should be... I mean I've been a twat to you acting interested and then not and clearly crushing your feeling by having one off flings with no emotion attachment...with girls" His eyes went dark with sorrow... "And if you like Jasper... then if he makes you happy I guess I can give you my blessing...because I gue…." I burst out laughing while he gave me questioning looks, his eyebrows furrowed into one of his cute frowns "W-what t-the f-fuck?!?!" I chuckled, finding it hard to get my words out through my laughter and relief. "Jasper is only a friend, he is straight and he doesn't turn me on like you do" I winked as Duncan's cheeks soon turned red watching his eyes I continued "You’re the one I like you idiot" He smiled from ear to ear before turning serious again, looking behind me instead of at me. "Even though I have been a jerk?" He whispered, I was grinning like an idiot even if he wasn’t looking at me; I was most certainly looking at him. "Yup" I said Popping the P my grin widening when he looked at me. "Well... I like you too...” he paused looking un sure, he took a deep breath then spoke so fast I almost missed it, and if I did I would kill myself because he said.

 Love you in fact" I gasped... Love? "Really? Aren't you supposed to be straight?" I smirked. "Yeah but--"

A crash of thunder echoed around us before rain poured down in bucket loads making us both instantly soaking wet. Duncan and I took one look at each other and burst into laughed "You were saying?" I said blinking through the rain, I would not let it ruin this moment. "I was going to say... Yeah but you, Zed Tomas... Have turned me, Duncan Carter, gay" He smiled well more like beamed at me. "I tend to do that, I should have a warning label" I winked soon followed by a sharp elbow in the ribs from Duncan "I was only kidding" With that I cupped my hands on his cheeks pulling him closer towards me, breathing in his links, before we said in harmony "I love you."

And I couldn’t take it any more I crushed my lips to his prefect ones. The kiss started gentle but became more passionate as I trailed my tongue along his bottom lip before he swiftly allowed me entrance before we began fighting for dominance. Just as I won, he moaned pulling himself closer to me if that was possible. Suddenly a car drove past us faster than the speed limit and covered us from head to toe in mud, I whipped some of the mud, from his cute face, but I couldn’t help but tease him "I always knew you were dirty Mr Carter" I winked before lacing our hands and heading back toward my house.

I stopped suddenly in the middle of the pavement "Zed? Whats wrong?" he sound concerned and panicked I smiled to myself. I turned to him looking deep into his eyes "Duncan Carter, will you be my boyfriend?" He beamed lighting up the miserable road, lighting up my world like the sun had appeared in front of me. "No.. I go around telling everyone I love them.” I frowned now I was confused he slammed my chest, surprising me and confusing my further. “Of course you dip shit you didn't even need to ask especially as you are the first person to come out to...” He brought up his other hand biting on his thumb “but we need to keep this secret to everyone except close friends, just until I can tell my family." I smiled wide at him I would wait for him to be ready to tell anyone "Sure, but what did you come see me for in the first place?" He leaned in whispering into my ear causing me to shudder "I got an A in my test..." I turned to him and kissed him deeply "That’s because you have and epic, hot, smart, charming and so much more teacher" Duncan laughed weaving our hands together beginning to walk to my house... We walked in silence for a while before he broke it... "You know... you forgot egoistical."

Charlie: Sorry it's late, but I've been going through a tough time at the moment and i am sorry if this sucks but I decided it was only fair you guys got an update since you are all so very very patient (: Okay I have a new book too about me and have having a friend war (it is only fiction q:) and I'd LOVE you if you check it out for me (: Any who it is less than 100 day till CHRISTMAS!!!! Ohh how exciting q:

Love you all,

Vote

Comment

Fan

Do the conga ^_^

 Hazel: I was drunk at a wedding and started a conga line because I am awesome lol We haven't decided about next chapter yet so...we will soon uplaod hopefully =)