I'm in the de-details with the devil

He didn't hear the sounds of people around him screaming and panicking over the song, bringing his leg up in a high kick, hitting the hand of one of the men, who dropped his gun in return.

So now the world can never get me on my level

He blocked a punch from another female agent, giving three back in quick recession before she could recuperate.

I just got to get you out the cage

He grabbed the last man's arm and pushed it to the side, a shot going off next to his head.

I'm a young lovers rage

He twisted around grabbing the man's gun, then slammed his palm into his chest and sent him flying backwards.

Gonna need a spark to ignite

He leaned to the side as a bullet shot towards his face, missing him by only millimeters.

My songs know what you did in the dark

He stood still for a moment, his eyes flickering from each of his assailants.

So light em up up up

He jumped forward into a handstand, pushing his arms outwards as he flipped back to his feet in order to dodge a bullet shot at him.

Light em up up up

He twisted his body around, the second bullet just missing his shoulder.

light em up up up

The bullet from the last sniper raced over his head when he dropped into a crouch.

I'm on fire

His finger curled around the trigger of the gun in his hand as he stood up, knowing the snipers were trying to reload as quickly as possible.

So light em up

He shot the first man coming towards him again in the neck within less than a second, before moving on to the woman who was staggering to her feet.

up

She fell, a hole in her chest.

up

The last man collapsed, a bullet in his head. His eyes moved to the three men running towards him, the ones that had been hiding in the alley.

Light em up

He shot the first one down, gun recoiling and muzzle flashing with each pull of the trigger.

up

The second went down with a gutteral cry. The continuous back and forth movement of the gun's slide sent him into an overwhelming sense of familiarity.

up

The last man fell, a coin shaped wound through his chest. He turned, immediately spotting the three snipers still reloading their rifles from various buildings. He lifted his arm, aiming with precision that could only come from years of practice.

Light em up

The first sniper fell with a strangled yelp and he moved his sightings to the next.

up

The second sniper fell from the window, landing on the concrete with a sickening crack, a bullet in his leg. He moved his gun one last time.

up

The last sniper died silently, slumping half out of the window he had been standing in front of.

I'm on fire.

He hummed the words at the same time with the music.

Ooh oh oh oh

He dropped the gun, looking around at the scene surrounding him.

In the dark, dark

Bodies littered the area, blood seeping on the floor all around him. The street was now empty, as everyone had already fled.

Ooh oh oh oh

Police and ambulance sirens echoed in the distance, getting closer every second. He just put his hands back into his pockets, walking down the street as if nothing had happened.

In the dark, dark

A man coughed, choking on his own blood. He knew he was dying. The ambulance would be too late to save him. The bullet in his chest sent waves of agony throughout his body. He knew the bullet had pierced his lung, and that he was either going to drown in his own blood or bleed out. His hand reached feebly at his cell phone. He slowly dialled a number, his blood dripping from the corner of his mouth. As he coughed, drops of red splattered over the screen. He could hear the phone ringing for a moment, before someone picked it up.

"Agent Thompson?" The person on the other end answered. "Mission report."

"T-Target..." He managed to croak through his parched throat. He coughed once more, his eyes slowly closing.

"Agent Thompson? Thompson? Can you hear me?"

"P-P..." He tried again to form the words. "P-P-Perseus h-has es-es-es...caped..." He managed to get out, his eyes now closed and his mind going fuzzy.

"Agent Th... pso... ambulance... way... try to...." He drifted in and out of consciousness, until he finally let his mind drift away as he took his final breath. "Agent... Agent Thompson...? Thompson!"