Sick ( nialls pov)

Nialls pov

I woke up and went to wake up Teresa for school. She was lying there clutching her stomach and her face was super pale. Aww love wake up I say. I don't feel good my tummy hurts and I'm sooo cold. Aww love what did you eat I say noticing a bunch of empty nandos containers. About 10 boxes of extra hot chicken she says. Aww love that's too much even for me. Aww no wonder you have such a bad tummy ache I say. Well I just couldn't help it I woke up at like two am and I was sooo hungry. Aww my little leprechauns just like me I say. My tummy hurts sooo much. Aww you know what why don't ya just spend the day with the lads and I yeah? I say. I'd like that a lot she says. Ok come on let's go so haz can take care of ya while I eat breakfast. As soon as I carry her downstairs all the lads are like aww do ya have a tummy ache love. I hand her to harry so he can comfort her. After the lads finish eating we all cuddle up with her and take turns rubbing her tummy. She falls asleep cuddled up against louis. We all wait patiently for her to wake up. Once she does she crawls over to me and harry and lays there. Aww does your tummy still hurt I ask. A little but not as much. I sing little things and then we all sing irresistible. She fall asleep again but her tummy starts to growl. Aww her poor tummys super upset harry says. Yeah I say. Aww my poor leprechauns tummy hurts still but she won't admit it. I just cuddle her and rub her tummy while she sleeps.