10

I walked into Javaris's living room where him and two of his friends were sitting.

Walking to the kitchen I sneezed in my arm like 5 times. I didn't feel good at all  this cold was killing my ass.

"Bless you"

"Thank you" I sniffed.

I covered my mouth as I started to cough. "Baby you need to lay down" Javaris said walking over to me.

"I wanted some 7 up"

He grabbed a bottle of 7 up then picked me up carrying me back to his room.

"Put me down" I tapped his shoulder. He looked at me confused then rushed me to the bathroom.

He rubbed my back as I released everything he made me eat earlier. After I brushed my teeth and he carried me to his bed.

Javaris

Once London fell asleep I kissed her forehead then walked downstairs.

"Yo I think she pregnant" My nigga chop said.

"Why would she be sneezing and shit if she pregnant, motherfuckers think just because a girl throwing up she pregnant" I ranted.

"I'm just saying , might wanna get that checked out"

"Anyways back to business" I said getting serious.

"Shit been getting real hot out here lately , somebody obviously want us dead we need to figure out who because they obviously want war and if that's what they want we gone give it to them"

"I got some information on the leader" My nigga cash slid a Manila folder in front of me.

"Micheal Lockwood" I mumbled to my self looking at the paper.

"Word on the streets we got something he wants" Brian added.

"I'm gone call Mook and let him know so he can tell boss bout this shit, maybe he know who this Micheal nigga is" I said.

After I called Mook and everybody left I went upstairs to check on London. Opening the bedroom door she laid peacefully sleeping.

I leaned against the doorway with my arms folded just staring at her. London was truly special and unique in her own way. I know she still hurting from her childhood and I know that it's gone take her a while to get over it but I'm gone be here for her the whole way.

I walked back downstairs pulling my phone out.

"What's good" Mook voice came through the receiver.

"You at home" I asked slipping my cement 4's on.

"Yeah , slide through my nigga"

"I'm on my way" I hung up the phone.

I grabbed my keys and left out the house after locking it I went to my car and pulled off.

-

"That name sound mad familiar" London's dad , Marco said.

I was sitting in his office with Mook and explained everything to them. I gave him the paper that had a picture and his information on it.

He looked at it and chuckled lightly, shaking his head "This is Dana's bitch ass husband"

Mook and I shared a confused look.

"Who is Dana" Mook asked.

"London's mom, and I'm pretty sure London is what they want" Marco answered.