"What did she do?" He asked.

"She didn't even cry or anything she stared off into space for a few seconds then she told me to take Lilly to you, she handed me Lilly i said sorry and walked out"

"So she was in there thinking about it before you arrived, her hearing that her mother died just pushed her to do it"

We sat there for another half an hour, talking and crying, Jay stood up and wiped his face.

"I better go get Lilly, who knows what the prisoners are doing to her" he jokes making me smile, he fake shivers at the thought making me chuckle a little.

"Alright, I'll come with you i have to make the announcement to the prisoners, they all loved her" i stood up and followed him out, we walked side by side to the court yard were we saw a beautiful sight, the inmates were in two groups facing each other about 5 metres in between then and Lilly was walking all by her self from one group to the other while the inmates cheer her on to keep walking, when she made it with out falling everyone stood up a cheered loudly each taking turns hugging her while she laughs uncontrollably.

We walked up to them smiling, Jay grabbed Lilly off one of the men and hugged her to him.

"My beautiful girl I'm so proud of you"

"I'm so glad she has all of you in her life, now i need you all to take a seat i need to tell you all something" i yelled, all the inmates sat down facing me when Jay stood next to me kissing and hugging Lilly to keep her entertained.

"Now i wish I didn't have to say this but, about an hour and a half ago Sophia was found dead in one of the confindment rooms" the moment i said the word dead the inmates went nuts, standing up yelling over one another asking me questions and to one another"

"WHAT??"

"YOU CANT BE SERIOUS!!"

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?"

"WHAT IT NICK? WHERE IS HE WE'LL KILL HIM"

"ALL RIGHT EVERYONE CALM DOWN" i yelled everyone stopped talking and gave me there full attention again.

"Sit down" they all sat down one again and listened.

"No it wasn't Nick, unfortunately she committed suicide, we don't know what started it but we believe it was the death of her mother that finally pushed her over the edge"

"SIR SIR!!" We all turned to see a guard running over he tripped a few times but he eventually made it he stopped so the inmates were in between us.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Sir! It's Sophia, she's alive"

"WHAT??" I along with all the inmates yelled making the guard jump in fright.

"The doctor went to start the autopsy and and the knife touched her her eyes shot open, shes called for you, Jay and Lilly" Jay and i ran towards the first air area and i noticed we were being followed by the inmates.

When we got there Sophia was laying on her bed looking away from us out the window.

"Sophia?" Her head turned to us when i called her name, she looked at the three of us but her eyes widened in shock when she saw a bag group of inmates piled up at the door.

"Sophia tell us what you were thinking?" I asked, she looked away as she spoke.

"I just couldn't take everything bad that keeps happening to me, why do people want me dead so badly, first Nick then you're parents then Nick again having someone kidnap my mother and daughter and then that person killing my mother, why am i being punished so much?"