Chapter 2. Getting ready.

Aiden's POV

So, we've been living in this apartment for about a year, the joke shop has done amazingly until lately and it's been pretty slow. A lot has been going on actually it's pretty scary. Well, I've been working at the joke shop and Fred and George decided to make me their un-named partner, just so I can help them out with some of the more business type things. It really has been great. Then recently we got a little visit from mad eye moody. We heard a loud knocking on the door late one evening and Fred went to answer. Once he did we heard the booming voice of none other than Mad-Eye Moody himself. Fred invited him in and he took a seat on the couch.

"Would you like a cup of tea?" I asked making one for myself and George.

"No, I'm actually here on... official business." He said saying the last part more quietly. I walked back carrying mine and George's tea in my hands and sat down next to him.

"What kind of business?" I asked.

"The kind to do with 'you know who' and Potter." He said. He told us all about his plan and all three of us agreed to participate. He gave us an address, a time and what to bring. All we had to do was wait.

A few days later

We had arrived at Harry's house and saw a large crowd waiting outside. We stood at the middle of them. Until Harry opened the door. First through was Hagrid, soon followed by Ron.

"Hello, Harry!" Hagrid said and Ron pulled Harry into a hug, then Hermione. "You're looking fit!" Hagrid pointed out.

"Yeah, he's absolutely gorgeous," Mad-Eye said sarcastically. "How bout we get him under cover before someone murders him." He pushed past the others and into the room.

"You think? Harry said then turned and saw Fred, George, and I. I walked up and pulled him into a hug.

"Good to see you, Harry!" I said pulling away from the hug.

"You too Aiden." He smiled then greater Fred and George. Harry greater everyone else who arrived, that included Bill, Fleur, Kingsley, Remus, and Tonks. People were chatting away and Tonks was about to make an announcement when Mad-Eye interrupted.

"Enough with the cozy catch up, we've got to get the hell out of here, and soon." He was standing at one end of the room and the rest of us were on the other listening intently. "Potter, you're underage, which means you've still got the trace on you."

"What's the trace?" He asked

"If you sneeze, the ministry will know who wipes your nose" he explained. "That means we have to use means of transport the trace can't detect. Brooms, fast ones of the like. We go in pairs, that way if anyone's out there waiting for us, and I reckon there'll be, they won't know which Harry Potter is the real one." He finished explaining.

"The real one?" Harry asked oblivious to the plan that was already set in motion.

"I believe you're familiar with this particular brew," Mad-Eye said pulling out and popping the lid off the poly juice flask.

"No, absolutely not!" Harry refused.

"Told you he'd take it well" Hermione interjected.

"No, if you think I'm going to let everyone risk their lives for me..." Harry tried to justify.

"Never done that before have we" Ron interrupted.

"No, this is different! Taking that, becoming me, no!" Harry refused again.

"Well, none of us really fancy it mate," George said and I slapped him lightly on the shoulder.

"Imagine if something goes wrong and we end up a screwy specks bit forever," Fred said and I smacked him on the shoulder too.

"Everyone here is of age Potter, they've all agreed to take the risks," Mad-Eye said. "Alright, Granger as discussed." At that, Hermione walked up and snatched a clump of hair from Harry's head getting a "blimey Hermione" out of him. She proceeded to put it in the open last as ordered by Mad Eye. He swished it around mixing it together.

"For those of you who haven't taken poly juice potion before, fair warning, it tastes like goblin piss," Mad-Eye said as he passed the flats to Fred.

"Had lots of experiences with that have you Mad-Eye," Fred said taking the flask. "Just trying to defuse the tension," he said then proceeded to take a swig and passed it to George. He looked down at me and smiled before taking a swig of his own. He passed it on to me and almost instantaneously shrunk down to Harry's height. I took a sip and grew a few inches then passed on the flask. Soon my hair and face started to change colour and shape to the point that everyone that took the potion, including me looked identical to Harry himself.

"Wow we're identical," Fred and George said in unison getting a giggle out of me.

"Not yet you're not," Mad-Eye said tossing a pile on clothes on the floor.

"Haven't got anything a bit more sporting have you? Asked George.

"Yeah, I don't really fancy this colour." Added Fred.

"Well, you're not you so shut it and strip," Mad-Eye said annoyed.

"So demanding" I whispered to George who laughed quietly to himself. It's amazing, even looking like Harry, I couldn't still tell which one was George.

"You need to change too Potter" Mad-Eye instructed.

"Bill, look away. I'm hideous." Fleur said while changing.

"Harry," Hermione started. "Your eyesight really is awful." She said putting on the matching glassed with her outfit.

"Alright then. We'll be pairing off. Each potter with a protector. Aiden, stick tight with me, I want to keep track of you. And as for Harry." We all responded with "yes". "The real Harry, where the de il are you anyway?" He waved from the back. "You'll ride with Hagrid." He finished.

"I brought you here sixteen years ago when you were just a baby, only seems right that I be the one to take you away."

"Oh, yes it's all very touching. Let's go!" Mad-Eye said and left the room.

"I guess this is it," I said facing George. "I'd kiss you but it'd be too weird, so live and I can kiss you later ok?"

"Ok," he responded pulling me into a hug.