Welcome to Central City

Start from the beginning

"I'm gonna miss you two so much." I said hugging Roy and Diggle who were trying to hold back there tears.

"I'm gonna miss you so much Sere." Thea said now hugging me and she was crying.

"I'm gonna miss you too, Thea. If you need help with anything call me." I told her but whispered the last part in her ear and she nodded.

"Why do you need to leave, Sere?" Felicity cried out bear hugging me.

"I need the job Feli. You know I do. I'll miss you and call me if you need anything." I said to her and she nodded and was now trying to control her crying.

"Bye little sis." Oli said gently hugging me knowing Felicity might have killed my back.

"Bye big bro. I'll miss you." I said crying.

"I'll miss you as well. Good luck as a sketch artist and call whenever. Call us when you find Barry and I put your bow and arrow in one of the luggages." Oli said wiping away my tears and whispered the last part in my ear.

I nodded my head and got my luggage and put in the car. Yes I drive.       

"I can't believe mom bought you your own studio at Central City." I heard Thea say behind me. I laughed and shrugged my shoulders.

"Well I gotta go now. I'll miss you all. I'll call you when I get there. Goodbye." I said waving my hand before getting into the car.

I started to back out of our driveway and saw them waving there hands and I left.

'I'll miss you Starling City but I gotta move on with my life.' I thought.

-Hours later- (Don't know how long it would take to get to Central City from Starling City.)

I got to my studio and it was beautiful. It took me an hour to get all my boxes and luggages in here but it was fine. And then another hour to sort everything in place.

My kitchen and living room were to die for

My kitchen and living room were to die for. I loved the color pattern and everything my mom got as furniture was personally my personality.

'Thank you mom.' I thought.

I headed to my room which was a bit smaller than the living room but was still my style and I started to call Felicity and Thea.