Welcome to Central City

Chapter 1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My names Serenity Queen. Yes my family are the billionaires of Starling City. My mom is Moira Queen and my father is Robert Queen who unfortunately died a few years ago. My younger sister is Thea Queen who is six years younger than me. I was born on November 20, 1989. My older brother is four years older than me obviously. His name is Oliver Queen. Yes the billionaire playboy, yes the lost billionaire, and yes secretly the vigilante. I know his team consists of Felicity Smoak and John Diggle. Newest member Roy Harper aka Thea's boyfriend/ex-boyfriend, I have no clue. His basically Oliver's sidekick.

Oh right the reason why I know my brother is the vigilante is because one lovely day I was kidnapped. You hear that sarcasm. I was kidnapped for ransom basically they wanted one million dollars but never got it since the vigilante got there. I noticed his face structure and saw that it was Oliver who basically threatened me to keep it a secret which I have.

Just a five months ago Team Arrow (that I've been calling them as) got a visit by a certain Central City person by the name of Barry Allen who we've had to tell about my brother to be able to save him. HIs known for all this months but had strangely never called any of us about how it is to be the vigilante of Starling City or how is it helping the vigilante.

Well that I've caught you up how about we start this story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was the day that I was moving to Central City for my new jobs as a sketch artist at the CCPD and a designer for 3 certain people still working at Star Labs

Today was the day that I was moving to Central City for my new jobs as a sketch artist at the CCPD and a designer for 3 certain people still working at Star Labs. My family only knows my new job is at the CCPD but Felicity knows I'm working at Star Labs and I had to threaten her about working there so she doesn't tell anyone about it like Oli being the vigilante. I had all my things packed in my luggage and I was saying goodbye to Team Arrow and Thea. I've already said bye to my mom and step dad (basically) when I was in my room packing the last things in there.