Chapter 2

*Erika POV*

It was the next morning. I woke up to the sun greeting me through my window. I went to go eat breakfast outside since it was such a nice day. It was really hot outside, a nice pool day! After breakfast I went up to my room, it was nice and cool in there. I picked out my mint blue croptop and my black ripped high wasted shorts. I brushed my teeth, hair and did my makeup. I then heard a knock at my door. I opened it and..

"Oh, hi Jacob!"

"Hey! Wanna come hover boarding with me?"

"Sure let me just go get it!"

I got my hoverboard and put on my white converse. My hoverboard was a pearl white and his was a sapphire blue. We started riding and in the corner of my eye I saw Jacob checking me out.

"Whatcha lookin at?" I said smirking.

Jacob chuckled.

We started talking about a bunch of things. I knew so much about him and we litterly met yesterday. He started riding closer to me. He put his hand out, I could tell he wanted to hold my hand. I couldn't help but grab it. I looked down at our hands that were being held together then looked up at him. I smiled and he did too.

"Yunno you're fucking perfect right?" he explained.

I started to blush and smile really hard. I couldn't stop smiling.

"Thanks"😊

"Look, I know we just met yesterday but I just wanna say that your amazing, beautiful and I'm so lucky that I know a girl like you." Jacob added.

"Thank you so much."

I started to tear up a bit. What he said was the sweetest thing any guy has ever said to me.
We jumped off out hoverboards and since he was a lot taller than me when he gave my a hug he lifted me off my feet. We didn't let go of each other for a good 30 seconds.

"You're an amazing hugger too." He added again.

I started to laugh.

"You too."

When we were hugging, I could feel a spark. I wanted him to be mine. I can clearly tell he likes me because well.. He called me perfect and stuff so I'm really happy about that. Words could not express how I was feeling. I finally realized that I had feelings for him.

*Jacob POV*

Omg. I love Erika so much. She's so perfect and I have really strong feelings for her. I really hope she likes me the same way though. Gosh, when am I gonna ask her to be mine?
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
439 words!

hope you guys liked this chapter!
don't forget to follow:)

Erika