Dare #1: to kiss a monkey!!

Frieza: * reads the dare and gives me a weird look *

Me: what?!

Frieza: what the fuck is this?!

Me: uhhh.... a dare...

Frieza: b-but-!

Me: * sighs * Just do it Frieza!!

Frieza: * grimaces * grr, fine!! But you owe me for this!! * walks off *

Me: * calls out * you can have the last cookie!! :D

To the dare!!

Frieza scanned the lands, as he followed Goku's  power level (which he learned to do over time). "Hmm, now where could that monkey be?" He looked around carefully, until he soon caught sight of two figures fighting in the air. He stopped dead. "Oh my fucking god..." he looked over at not only Goku, but Vegeta as well! And they were at SsjGSsj. "Fuck! How am I going to do this now?! Ugh, I'm just going to have to wait it out!!" Frieza flew a little closer, before descending to the ground. He decided to move the rest of the way on foot. "Hmm, let's see, HidingSpotHidingSpotHidi-Aha! Found one!" Frieza ducked behind/ into a thick clump of shruberry, and looked to the skies as he watched the two Saiyans spar.

(Three hours later)

Frieza banged his head angrily against a tree stump, trying to surpress a yell. 'Goddammit, when will they stop sparing?!!' He was just about to smash the stump in half, till he felt the sudden drop of Ki. He looked up and almost squeed in delight, as Goku and Vegeta descended. He stood quickly, and rushed over to where they landed, finding himself at the edge of a clearing. Goku and Vegeta shared a few words, before Vegeta turned around and crossed his arms. Frieza watched, grinning, as the Prince took to the skies, flying off. He whispered under his breath. "Nows my chance!" He stood slowly, and creeped along the trees, until he was right behind Goku. "Ok, just sneak up on him, do an extremely quick kiss on the cheek, then leave!!" He waited for a moment, as Goku seemed to settle down, dropping his guard slightly. "Perfect..." Frieza used this opportunity to slowly tip toe out from the trees, and go straight towards Goku. He froze for a second as Goku moved slightly around. He then continued his 'hunt'. 

After a few minutes or so, taking hesitant stops when Goku moved, he found himself standing right behind the tall Saiyan. Frieza gulped, before leaning up on his toes, and, very quickly, pecking Goku on the cheek. He didnt even give time for Goku to react, as he rushed out, hearing the Saiyan gasps sharply behind him. 'FuckFuckFuckFuck!!' As Frieza flew away, he foolishly unmasked his Ki, which he had turned off before he snuck up on Goku. 

(Five hours later)

Me: * sitting in a chair, tapping fingers on crossed arm * where the heck is he?! He should have been back ages ago!! * suddenly hears a weak knock on the door * huh?! * stands up and goes over, opening it *

Frieza: * collapses on the floor, with a groan *

Me: * gasps * Frieza! * kneels down * what happened to you?!

Frieza: * heavy breathing * I'm.... never... doing that.... again!!

Me: wha-why?!

Frieza: * looks up and gives me a hateful glare * let's just fucking say, I won't be able to walk for a week!!!

Me: what do you-?!..... oh.... ohhohoh!!

Frieza: don't you fucking dare tell anyone!!!

Me: don't worry Frieza, your secrets safe with me! * winks *

Frieza: * blushing, lays face back onto the floor *