Day 14 of March(Afternoon)

Start from the beginning

"Oh shiiit,. damn, wait." He still Kenya hips and pulled out of her and picked her up in his arms and placed her up against the wall while he still in her. He started moving again.

"Yesss yess yess." Kenya moaned as Jamal sucked her neck.

They both came breathing hard. Trying to catch their breath.

"No more for you. I don't think I can walk." Kenya sink to the floor of the tub.

Jamal laughed at her and pick her up. He washed her up and then his self.

Jamal got out first and hold her hand as Kenya limp out.

"I'm breaking your lil ass slowly but surely." Jamal said. Kenya grab a towel and wrapped around her body.

"Wait we suppose to be fighting." Kenya reminded him.

"We just got done fighting, you want to go again? Man damn wait, let me wash my face and brush my teeth. Boy I tell you, and I thought I was addicted." Jamal wrapped a towel around his waist as Kenya limped out the bathroom fast.

Jamal busted out laughing.

"Got her ass." He said.

Kenya put on a long t-shirt and a pair of panties, and was about to open the door.

"Where you going dress like that?" Jamal asked her.

"Cook you something to eat."

"Hell nah, put some damn clothes on." Jamal shook his head at her.

"Seriously. Aaron don't even see me like that. He call me his sister.

"I don't give a damn. At the end of the day, that nigga still a nigga. And he going to look. I don't believe in that sister and brother shit. Hell sisters and brothers be fucking too." Jamal said.

Kenya frowned her face at him and went to put on some sweatpants too.

"Better?" She asked him with attitude.

Jamal eyes roam her body. He lift an eyebrow.

"Don't you think you need a bra on? Your nipple on hard."

Kenya snatched off the shirt and put on a sports bra.

"Take this or else." Kenya folded her arms.

"Well is you going to put a shirt on?" He asked her.

Kenya opened the door and walked out while slamming the door behind her.  

"Okay her lil ass want to play. Okay." Jamal said and dropped his towel and put on a basketball short and walked out to the room too.

He saw Kenya bending over looking in fridge. He walked up the her and clear his throat.

Kenya jumped and turned and face him. He saw that he was shirtless. She punch him in his chest.

"Just fucking childish. And you know that girl like you." Kenya shook her head at him, and push him out her way.

Jamal grab her.

"You going to go put on a shirt?" He asked her.

Kenya looked down and saw his d*ck print.

"Then you didn't even bother put on no boxer! Get out my face Jamal before I punch your ass in your face." Kenya snapped.

"Oh so you mad? When you was giving me a hard time about you putting on clothes. Get the fuck outta here." Jamal let her go and walked away from her.

"Its hot as hell in this damn cabin so what you want me to do!" She yelled at him.

"First lower your damn voice." Jamal snapped at her.

"Fuck you Jamal." Kenya said.

Thunder was heard in the distance before the rain started falling down hard.

Jamal and Kenya walked away in different directions. Kenya walked upstairs and Jamal took the other stairs to the floor where the patio was at so he could look at the rain fall. Plus that place calms him for some reason, plus give off bad vibes, but he paid that no attention. He cant believe how Kenya was acting when she started the whole thing. She still can get under his skin without even trying. What was it about her that he love so much?

Jamal made it downstairs so he could apologize to her, but all too soon the lights cut off and dark figure made their way towards him.

***************

Thoughts?

Comment, Vote. Share

-NewMommy014