Cheating [part 2]

Start from the beginning

No, it's just my imagination. Don't worry there is no one there. I look back and see that there is no one anymore. Heh, see, there is no one there.

"Touka" I heard a small whisper say.

I look back and no one is there. I quicken my pace scared. It's just my imagination, it's just my imagination. I'm hallucinating!

I stop for a second and....

"Hello Touka" I hear from behind me. I don't look back because I'm being pointed in my neck with a kagune.

Is it... who I think it is? "(Y/N)?" I say shaking all scared. "You guessed right dear. Long time no see right? Did you missed me?" (Y/N) says in her creepy tone. "Y-yeah... it's been a long time. Heh, I started to miss you" I say shivering in fear.

"Don't get cocky!!" (Y/N) yells as she points her kagune harder on my neck making it bleed a little. "(Y/N)... please, we can fix this" I say.

"No... there is nothing to fix here. Only some revenge to take" (Y/N) says. Suddenly I feel a massive pain in my right eye. I scream really loud but
(Y/N) tied a piece of clothing to my mouth making me not being able to scream.

Then I realized that I'm being stabbed in the eye by a syringe with a strange liquid inside. "You're probably wondering what is that liquid inside aren't you?" (Y/N) says as she wraps her kagune all over me so I wouldn't move.

I keep screaming and screaming, even though my screams can't be heard by anyone. "I got it from someone. I heard once that little Yamori, you know, the one who tried to kill Kaneki and tortured him, used it. Well I went back to his little lair and got it. This is a liquid that doesn't let's you get out your kagune"

"And the only way of making it work properly is by injecting it inside the eyeball~" (Y/N) laughs as she pours all the liquid inside.

I feel myself weakened, and start seeing everything blurry. "Don't worry we're gonna have so much fun.... friend" And then everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) P.O.V

I finally did it, everything went all according to my plan (All according to keikaku)

I finally got Touka, it was pretty easy to honest. Heh, they thought I would leave them alone, but oh no, I won't. I need my revenge! I'll make them pay for what they've done. And I'll soon get my Kaneki back~

I heard Touka groaning, she probably woke up. Excellent, now it's play time~ I walk over to where Touka is chained in a long piece of wood and sit next to her.

"W-where I'm... I?" She says slowly opening her eye's. "Hello Touka! I see you finally woke up. Excellent!" I say smiling.

Touka's eye's widen and stares at me with a horrified look. "Aww you scared? Don't be, you're in good hands" I say twirling her hair with my fingers. "DON'T TOUCH ME YOU FREAK!!" She yells while struggling.

"Well look who woke up from the other side of the bed" I say frowning. "YOU FREAK, LET ME GO!!"

"Let you go? I simply can't do that dear. You see, I'm going to take revenge for what you've done to me. You see, you destroyed my life, and now I'm going to destroy yours!!!" I yell taking my kagune out and pinning them next to Touka's face. She flinched closing her eye's.

"K-Kaneki... is going to come and save me anyways" she says, still with her eyes closed. "Hm really? I don't think so, you see I already sended him a message making him sure you were ok" I said smiling showing her the phone, her phone.