Chapter 3

~ Sakura's POV ~

After the spar with Itachi, we headed back to the base. Konan showed me around the place. It was fun, I mesmerized as much as i could. But just in case, she gave me a map.

"And this is your room Sakura-chan! My room is back there on the very end on the left." Konan pointed down the hall way.

"Thank you Konan-chan, but may I ask where all of the other members are? I don't remember seeing any?" I asked.

"oh, most of them are on missions. The only ones here are Leader-sama, Itachi, Tobi, you and I. That's all the rest had missions to do." She explained, a bit to happily.

"Oh! Well thanks for the tour, I'll be in my room taking a shower if you need me." I say starting to open the door. "No problem, I'll be in my room as well. Get me if you need anything." She said walking away.

"I will!" I said, walking in and shouting the door.

The room was nice, it had a king size bed, walk in closest. Big bathroom. But there where cloths in the closet, and pictures here and there. Is this really my room? It looks like someone already living here.

I looked around, but I didn't touch anything. I sighed and put my scrolls in a corner, and got my PJs out. Mainly a black tank top, and white booty shorts.

I walked in the bathroom and took off all my cloths. I unraped my bandages around my chest. After I did that I could breath again! Man, I must have had them on to tight.

Ok let me explain, its quite simple. I have tsunade size boobs, and omg doo they get in the way. I dropped my pen once in the hospital, and I didn't have my bandages on. And, and I couldn't reach it...

So yeah that's the story. See plain and simple.

I turned the shower on mid/hot, and got in.

After 15 minutes I was done and dressed. No bandages.

I walked out and noticed something move in the corner of my eye. Someone grabbed me from behind, and put there hand over my mouth.

I thought about licking it, but I don't know where its been."Don't scream." A voice boomed. It sent shivers down my spin. I nodded, and he let go.

I turned around to come face to chest with Madara Uchiha. Ok yes I'm short but for me I'm tall I'm 5'6 and he's like what 6'7. Well shit, I'm short to him, but he's like a giant to me!

I looked up at him and saw him staring at me, as if studying me.

"Are you done eye raping me?" I said backing up.

He snapped out of it and looked at me confused. Then just chuckled at me. I huffed and looked away. He walked over to me and looked down at me. I backed up until I hit the wall. He just followed, and pinned me to the wall. Both of his hands beside my head.

"Why?" I said looking down in a low voice.

"Why, what?" He asked, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Why me?" I said in a week voice. Oh great sakura, that's it just cry in front of him. That's probably what he wants.

"The reason I chose you, was because I promised you. Plus you smart, beautiful, charming, intelligence, strong, loyal, and kind to anyone you see that hurt. You risked your life to save your people. I always keep my Promise's." He whispered, the last part.

"What promise?" I asked confused.

"Think back to a time in the past, where you had gotten lost in the woods." He said.